The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

13 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Y not both?

so let's see what we have

jazz flips a weird narrative on aladeen with a run of the mill case that could be spouted for literally anyone in the game. i ask him how it connects to aladeen, and there is exactly no bridge between his words and aladeen's behavior.

aladeen doesn't call him out on this besides $&!# posting and doesn't go hard in at all. when i claimed aladeen was vocal, i was entirely lying because he's been completely off center this whole game.

when i question the strangeness behind this everyone jumps into thread to claim that i could be mafia

4 people,

just like that.

@naslund.is.king now what will you do with this information?

5 minutes ago, hoggers said:

so let's see what we have

jazz flips a weird narrative on aladeen with a run of the mill case that could be spouted for literally anyone in the game. i ask him how it connects to aladeen, and there is exactly no bridge between his words and aladeen's behavior.

aladeen doesn't call him out on this besides $&!# posting and doesn't go hard in at all. when i claimed aladeen was vocal, i was entirely lying because he's been completely off center this whole game.

when i question the strangeness behind this everyone jumps into thread to claim that i could be mafia

4 people,

just like that.

@naslund.is.king now what will you do with this information?

Where did I claim you were mafia? I am assuming you are counting me in that 4?

Just now, hoggers said:

That’s a question to jazz not an accusation that you’re scum... you seem pretty defensive about it though.

You don’t question jazz’s imagination that just one of you is wolf? That’s a legitimate take from jazz on yours and NIK’s interactions in your opinion?

10 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

That’s a question to jazz not an accusation that you’re scum... you seem pretty defensive about it though.

You don’t question jazz’s imagination that just one of you is wolf? That’s a legitimate take from jazz on yours and NIK’s interactions in your opinion?

bold to say that's just a question. there's implications layered behind those words in such a way as for you to go back and say "oh, i didn't mean anything by it."

i don't give a &^@# about jazz's imagination. nik is 99.99999% town and you don't need to bother solving me until later. 

have you ever seen this commercial? it was a favorite of mine and my ex spacer.png

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I will say this about Jazz. Unless he’s a noob. And I don’t know if he is. I don’t know anything about him, like I know for example MR, Ceres, Intoews, etc, but does one not know how to sign in anonymously? And then are they so inept at this game that they would pass that off as a legit intro? And secondly, knowing the game has started, would they think that Care Bears would be the way to go to show that they were townie? 

Not a noob. He's played before. Many times

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thejazz97 said:

I find it usually breaks down into 3-4 categories: distract/disguise/dog-paddle(? I just needed a d-word)/disappear

Usually in that order. One mafia member is active but is sh*tposting, one acts towny, one doesn't give off any scum vibes but doesn't do any scum hunting, and one doesn't post much if at all.

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Maybe like your one extra WW in your breakdown of a scum team game. 

Am I the one that doesn't post much? That hurts.

I found Jazz's entrance of 'didnt get a PM so town' either a wolf (literally) trying to fit in or a wolf that didn't read that everyone gets a PM.

5 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Not a noob. He's played before. Many times

Interesting.

Just as interesting is that he never defended himself to the allegations against him. Literally hasn’t defended himself once against Falcon’s accusation. Just commended me for how I came across but hasn’t actually refuted Falcon’s assessment. Working together? 

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Interesting.

Just as interesting is that he never defended himself to the allegations against him. Literally hasn’t defended himself once against Falcon’s accusation. Just commended me for how I came across but hasn’t actually refuted Falcon’s assessment. Working together? 

see this is how i feel about jazz and aladeen but the roles are reversed