The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

2 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

it could be, I'm just imagining it's one or the other lol.

One of them, someone active in the thread (you, potentially?), and someone who hasn't shown up yet or hasn't for awhile. IMO.

Unvote vote Jazz

6 hours ago, hoggers said:

i haven't even read the game because not one of you have broken down anything

5 hours ago, hoggers said:

nobody has substance lol

Actually this tryhardy stuff in R1 strikes me as Maf

grrrr nobody posting substance..... give me a break

unvote vote Hoggers

4 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Am I the one that doesn't post much? That hurts.

I found Jazz's entrance of 'didnt get a PM so town' either a wolf (literally) trying to fit in or a wolf that didn't read that everyone gets a PM.

only if you're maf :lol:

okay, I'll break down my first 3-4 posts

- asking if I was anon was legitimate, I have no memory if I signed in as anon last time or not and I'd prefer not to again

- no PM was a joke, hence ':P'

- next two (incl care bears lmao) were sh*tposts of zero consequence lol

5 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Not a noob. He's played before. Many times

4 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Am I the one that doesn't post much? That hurts.

I found Jazz's entrance of 'didnt get a PM so town' either a wolf (literally) trying to fit in or a wolf that didn't read that everyone gets a PM.

Was this WW's entrance to the game, or did he post earlier?

If it's his entrance, I don't like it.

If he posted earlier, I still don't like it but it's slightly less worse.

I've not actually read jazz's posts close enough to discern a hidden agenda or anything, but I want to townlean him based on tone.

Hoggers is more active and aggressive than he used to be. Tbh I think that sort of change in meta is a bad look on him, but maybe the time away has changed him so I'll hold off SRing too hard here.

I'm going to wait for Lucky to solve the game and if he doesn't he's scum.

17 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Oh, also:

SS is slipping back towards his scum game attitude. But we've yet to see him in a VT role I guess.

I liked him at first but he seems to be getting more prickly as this game goes on

8 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

That obviously isn’t happening. Ceres answered my questions shortly afterwards.

It comes across as special hunting just a touch 

@Sharpshooter see this part? Where I quoted BJ, and NIK had just been recently talking about BJ's JOAT hardclaim? This is where I'm talking about BJ. Everybody but you seemed to understand this.

43 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Was this WW's entrance to the game, or did he post earlier?

If it's his entrance, I don't like it.

If he posted earlier, I still don't like it but it's slightly less worse.

He posted earlier, had a post with a bunch of white space that Lucky took mild exception towards

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

He posted earlier, had a post with a bunch of white space that Lucky took mild exception towards

Okay, I do remember seeing that.

WW's posts last page, as I quoted, are still easy to make as a scum trying to look involved, but I can maybe see townieness if I squint. Will pass on for now.

5 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Interesting.

Just as interesting is that he never defended himself to the allegations against him. Literally hasn’t defended himself once against Falcon’s accusation. Just commended me for how I came across but hasn’t actually refuted Falcon’s assessment. Working together? 

What did I accuse Jazz of?

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Names?

I don't remember now. You were one. Sharpie was, and I did feel good about him at the time, but as we've noticed seems to be sounding more like his scum game. I think BJ and NIK were talking a bit then too.

Basically I just meant that the convo at the time I slipped in had a genuine feel to it. People felt in their comfort zones, even if there wasn't super serious discussion happening.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

I don't remember now. You were one. Sharpie was, and I did feel good about him at the time, but as we've noticed seems to be sounding more like his scum game. I think BJ and NIK were talking a bit then too.

Basically I just meant that the convo at the time I slipped in had a genuine feel to it. People felt in their comfort zones, even if there wasn't super serious discussion happening.

Gotcha