The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Canucks | Victorious | 2020 Playoff Pump Up

Amazing transitions between clips. This is probably the best hype up video I have seen in a long while. I love how you did the clip switches so masterfully. Honestly I would call it a masterpiece but maybe im just a sucker for this style. man that was good! the flow of the clips went with the music as well! It's nice to see you not rely so heavily on the clips as some video makers do. That was just well done all around. Great job! You should be proud of yourself @CanucksCountry

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rush17 said:

Amazing transitions between clips. This is probably the best hype up video I have seen in a long while. I love how you did the clip switches so masterfully. Honestly I would call it a masterpiece but maybe im just a sucker for this style. man that was good! the flow of the clips went with the music as well! It's nice to see you not rely so heavily on the clips as some video makers do. That was just well done all around. Great job! You should be proud of yourself @CanucksCountry

Thank you for the kind words! :) 

37 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

This is going to be interesting, we've never seen playoffs start with almost every team, 100% healthy.

Going to be weird and create some interesting times.

I'm sure we'll see some injuries in the play-in before the playoffs start. 

Thanks for the awesome video. So well done. Gotta be honest, watching that caused my eyes to leak a little bit. Damn I miss hockey. Well, that's it, after watching, I believe the Canucks are winning the Cup. They're fricken great. 

• Like 1