The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Star Wars: Revenge of the Mafia (Game Over)

Rate this topic

17 minutes ago, luckylager said:

We can still make sandwiches for the picnic. If you ask nice enough maybe Mrs Trump will bring a bag of Cheetos.

Please tell your wife that I'm a far more significant asshole during a Maf game than most of my life. She caught one of my most controversial jokes... I feel I came off crass & insensitive!

I'm actually a pretty polite fella...I have 2 boys, 7 & 9, and neither has been caught shoplifting! So, yeah...pretty darn good.

Hey @hoggers, when's the next game plz & thanks....also, yeah get on it.

39 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Please tell your wife that I'm a far more significant asshole during a Maf game than most of my life. She caught one of my most controversial jokes... I feel I came off crass & insensitive!

I'm actually a pretty polite fella...I have 2 boys, 7 & 9, and neither has been caught shoplifting! So, yeah...pretty darn good.

Barron's not a bright boy, but what he lacks in common sense he makes up for in his ability to win at hide and seek in the McDonalds parking lot.

• Vintage 1
2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

when theres enough people

• Vintage 1
2 hours ago, luckylager said:

Barron's not a bright boy, but what he lacks in common sense he makes up for in his ability to win at hide and seek in the McDonalds parking lot.

That's a prerequisite for a lot of STEM fields, he's gonna be in good shape getting off to such an early start.