Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Meme Thread

Rate this topic


BoKnows

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

yeah, I don't know if people here like memes or not.

Not that I'm trying to moderate or anything, but you might have better luck in the white noise forum.

Edited by The Lock
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, BoKnows said:

True, forgot that was a thing.

 

message a mod

and they can move it for you

 

so i have a question for you

i see you have been on these boards since 2015

but my impression is you have only started posting more regularly recently

why the change?

and why is an ontario resident a nuck fan or posting on this forum?

do you have roots here?

what is the source of your interest in this team

Edited by coastal.view
  • Wat 1
Link to post
5 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

message a mod

and they can move it for you

 

so i have a question for you

i see you have been on these boards since 2015

but my impression is you have only started posting more regularly recently

why the change?

and why is an ontario resident a nuck fan or posting on this forum?

do you have roots here?

what is the source of your interest in this team

I just started posting regularly, I don't really know why.  Posting on here is a good way to kill time, and I enjoy the discussions on here.  

 

I have no roots in BC.  When I was a kid the Canucks logo just stuck out to me, and Naslund was my favourite player too.  I ended up sticking with Canucks my whole life and now I'm too emotionally invested into the team to become a Leafs fan.  

  • Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
6 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

I just started posting regularly, I don't really know why.  Posting on here is a good way to kill time, and I enjoy the discussions on here.  

 

I have no roots in BC.  When I was a kid the Canucks logo just stuck out to me, and Naslund was my favourite player too.  I ended up sticking with Canucks my whole life and now I'm too emotionally invested into the team to become a Leafs fan.  

ah ok

so you are saying your posting is a byproduct of covid-19

too much time on your hands now ?

cabin fever ?

general boredom in the absence of hockey ?

 

jeez, i hope you did not contract the virus

and that you now have some sort of cluster set of symptoms

which are somehow connected to your recovery of the virus

that has somehow led to your need of posting online:frantic:

 

anyway.. just noticed you are active on here

assumed you newly joined

but any support or interest is what this place is for

(though it helps your prestige here if you can be a bit anti leaf too :bigblush:)

 

Edited by coastal.view
Link to post
4 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

ah ok

so you are saying your posting is a byproduct of covid-19

too much time on your hands now ?

cabin fever ?

general boredom in the absence of hockey ?

 

jeez, i hope you did not contract the virus

and that you now have some sort of cluster set of symptoms

which are somehow connected to your recovery of the virus

that has somehow led to your need of posting online:frantic:

 

anyway.. just noticed you are active on here

assumed you newly joined

but any support or interest is what this place is for

(though it helps your prestige here if you can be a bit anti leaf too :bigblush:)

 

I think the virus definitely pushed me to post on here.  No sports, no gym, no bars, and my friends and I don't have too much time to hang out.  I'm also working from home because of the virus, so I'll come on here if it's a slow work day.  

 

Luckily for me, where I live in Ontario is Covid free for now.  We're in phase 2 of reopening.  I think a lot of people from the GTA came up here this weekend to go to our mall, and eat on our patios though.

 

I'm not too fond of the Leafs, everyone around is a Leafs fan.

  • Hydration 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...