The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

Toews

Milk and Cereal

K

Qwags

Darth Smelvin

Zfetch

MR

Professor Linguini

Funnygurl555

9 players left.

3+1 (K/PL/Toews + MR) have been fairly consensus town (I know I'm less so but for the sake of argument).

5 remain from our consensus PoE (MH, Qwags, DM, Zfetch, FG)

Optimistic scenario: we are on track and only have, say, 1 baddie left. That gives us 3 flushes before we reach F3.

5 > 3 if I'm remembering my math correctly. Which means we no longer have the space to shoot our entire PoE.

And that's the optimistic scenario.

I'm assuming the extra kill isn't coming from a Vig because what Vig shoots falcon (or SS, but that feels like the MK)? And does that mean they shot NIK or BJ in N1? All those players were widely townread.

Scum get an extra kill? Unfair mechanics. Another 'blinzer' scenario where someone gets a final shot? Possible, but seems unlikely we'd have two of those roles.

But even a 3P killer role doesn't fully make sense because that was N4 right? Where have they been? Maybe a N1 kill was theirs, but why not act N2 or N3? A 3-round restriction seems UP for that sort of independent role.

If I'm missing an obvious reason for there to be an extra kill please let me know.

hypothesis 1: my reads are so completely offbase that the mafia leave me alive so I'll mislead town in endgame

hypothesis 2: I was the obvious kill and told mafia to kill me, causing mafia to fear a doctor protection, or an ability similar to kurisu's or something along those lines

second question: why is falcon dead given that he was not close to being the most trusted member of town and he hadn't softed or claimed any power role

hypothesis 3: maybe kill redirection really did take place and it directed the kill from me to falcon. this would make the intended NKs last night be me and sharpshooter, which is completely in line with expectations

I guess I'll start coming up with some tinfoils in case hypothesis 1 is correct, although sharpshooter had a lot of the same reads as me so not sure about that one. could be that I was completely off base about my mafia reads, mafia killed falcon, and then the second killer killed sharpshooter. neither of last night's kills are kills a sane vigilante would plausibly make so we have to assume it's something along the lines of serial killer.

9 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Wrong.

He's trying his not worst.

Why does MR get a pass?

MR gets a pass because of the way the wagons formed on him day 1 and day 2. for instance if you believe that ep40 is wolf (which I do) then it makes no sense for MR to be wolf with him given that ep40 came out of the shadows specifically in order to try and secure an MR lynch at a sketchy timing (taking advantage of inactive votes). mafia members have tried too hard to kill MR for me to believe MR is a wolf.

if we're tinfoiling though, MR could be SK.

no, that would necessitate 6 wolves because EP40/Luckylooger wolf are my bedrock reads. so take otis out, and this is my tinfoil theory about the wolf team:

toews / MH / DM / EP40 (dead) / Luckylooger (dead)

but there are also two other explanations as to why I wasn't killed during the night so I don't know how correct this tinfoil is.

3 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Bob is still not sold on Qwags being scum. Would rather go after FG today.

ALSO CAN WE PLEASE GO TO 24 HOUR DAYS INSTEAD OF 48?

3 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Bob could also get on board with Zfetch

this is going to be humiliating in the endgame if my tinfoil theory was correct and toews/qwags was in the wolf team

Legit been trying to follow but no idea when night fall is. Apparently 10pm. People die but there hasn't been a proper night fall post. No faction are shown I know is a thing but damn it's hard for a tp member to know what's up. No pming to is brutal

Vote ll

Also if a vote is tied isn't there a rule about voting for one of 2 said players the next round and voting for another player 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I'm assuming the extra kill isn't coming from a Vig because what Vig shoots falcon (or SS, but that feels like the MK)? And does that mean they shot NIK or BJ in N1? All those players were widely townread.

Scum get an extra kill? Unfair mechanics. Another 'blinzer' scenario where someone gets a final shot? Possible, but seems unlikely we'd have two of those roles.

But even a 3P killer role doesn't fully make sense because that was N4 right? Where have they been? Maybe a N1 kill was theirs, but why not act N2 or N3? A 3-round restriction seems UP for that sort of independent role.

If I'm missing an obvious reason for there to be an extra kill please let me know.

What if there just was two of those roles

Like FM did very much appear trying to get lynched