The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Professor Linguine said:

is it weird that I'd honestly rather lose to intoews or kurisu or MR deepwolf, than win with DM/MH/zfetch as my fellow town? like... I almost don't want to tinfoil because giving a really well disguised wolf a well deserved win feels better to me than letting DM/MH/zfetch win by doing absolutely nothing

Feel the same way. If someone in the towncore is a deepwolf, at least they're earning their victory.

3 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

maybe MR is SK? but I don't really care. there's also just a good chance there's no SK since any SK in this setup would have a kill every night, not every 3 nights or whatever

Yeah, if there's an SK I don't understand the mechanics of the role. But I don't know what else it could be.

2 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

i'd say "purposely mucking in and trying to disrupt the town" is exactly what DM is doing right now. 

Eh. I'll invoke a meta read and say he's not. He's playing alone, and he hasn't put in very much effort if he's hoping to disrupt us.

Just now, Professor Linguine said:

also I think I'm convinced that FG isn't the lynch today simply because she's the only one in the PoE who I would be comfortable walking into an endgame into since she acts like an actual human being that I can play an endgame with and not a random number generator spitting out nonsensical votes. and if she is town she's also the one least likely to throw an endgame, compared to say MH or DM who is going to vote kurisu and let the mafia hammer for the win a large portion of the time, even if they are town. 

I agree that FG is sensible enough to take into an F3 or so scenario. I'd rather flush someone else today.

Vote Zfetch.

Sticking with the theory that we're not completely off base in finding the scum, we have space and time to simultaneously hunt for a 3P role. Zfetch's behaviour this game is so far from his town range that he fits into both baddie alignments in equal measure.

MH also fits based on behaviour. Conversely, I don't think someone like FG is really 3Ping it; the targets seem wrong for her. DM and Qwags could go either way.

Highly doubt it's Linguine or Kurisu. If any towncore is actually an SK, it could be Intoews I guess?

• Wat 1

Ok first off MR Toews and Kurisu y'all need to get rid of me out of your PoE whichever ones of you are actually town.

Also bizzare to mention a 3P killer cuz tbh I never even thought there's a 3P! Tbh tbh I don't think I've seen a single nightfall since the one with the drowzee.

So if you wanna be productive townies, throw me out of your PoE. My game has been super lowsy sure, but it's not scummy, just lowsy.

Also it's pretty crazy the echo chamber that's going on. Like where are you guys getting the idea that I'm not town? What to heck. 

PL, KU, MR, INTOEWS: One if not two of these four are absolutely mafia. @Master Radishes consider. 

I call it the Zecho chamber theory. Or just Zecho for short. The Z stands for Zfetch is the greatest of all time.

Anyways so Zecho states that when a townie is being continuously brought up or "zechoed" in the thread, there is at least one mafia creating or continuing the Zecho for his, her or zer benefit.

Get pwned guys. Now I'll leave it up to MR to figure out who in that pool is scum. And to mitigate the risk of putting trust in the wrong hands, Vote MR

4 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Vote Zfetch.

Sticking with the theory that we're not completely off base in finding the scum, we have space and time to simultaneously hunt for a 3P role. Zfetch's behaviour this game is so far from his town range that he fits into both baddie alignments in equal measure.

MH also fits based on behaviour. Conversely, I don't think someone like FG is really 3Ping it; the targets seem wrong for her. DM and Qwags could go either way.

Highly doubt it's Linguine or Kurisu. If any towncore is actually an SK, it could be Intoews I guess?

This is wrong. You are wrong.

Making a "towncore" in a game like this is probably the stupidest idea ever dreamt up on earth.

That towncore is not a towncore and there is for sure one or two non townies in there.

When are you guys gonna open your eyes and realize.

4 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Feel the same way. If someone in the towncore is a deepwolf, at least they're earning their victory.

Again no they're not, and it's probably you

@Intoewsables @Kurisu @Professor Linguine I need you guys to open your eyes and realize what a foolish mistake it is to assume you four as a towncore. There is nothing towny about the four of you collectively playing together. Some of you I'm sure are town, but there is without doubt, 100%, a mafia within you guys. Maybe even more than just one. Whichever of you four is TP need to reevaluate and stop being so comfortable. Being comfortable in a game that doesn't even reveal factions is a scum thing to do. I'm looking at you MR

I don't give a damn if there's a boss ass top 10 of all time deepwolf rn.

I'd never suggest that they're earning their victory...perhaps only in a final 3 with two other stellar players and that's it.

A "deepwolf" is something to find and explore and talk about from a town perspective. It's not something to give credit to when there are so many players left.

Just now, Zfetch said:

I do realize tho my TONE has been pretty scummy all game. But you would be wrong to assume that means I'm scum. Cuz I'm not. Can't just vote out a player because he's better and trickier than you :P

Should probs go to sleep lol.

Hope when I wake up, that some of you are playing Brain Age DS and using that noggin

14 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Also it's pretty crazy the echo chamber that's going on. Like where are you guys getting the idea that I'm not town? What to heck. 

PL, KU, MR, INTOEWS: One if not two of these four are absolutely mafia. @Master Radishes consider. 

I call it the Zecho chamber theory. Or just Zecho for short. The Z stands for Zfetch is the greatest of all time.

Anyways so Zecho states that when a townie is being continuously brought up or "zechoed" in the thread, there is at least one mafia creating or continuing the Zecho for his, her or zer benefit.

Get pwned guys. Now I'll leave it up to MR to figure out who in that pool is scum. And to mitigate the risk of putting trust in the wrong hands, Vote MR

8 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Again no they're not, and it's probably you

@Intoewsables @Kurisu @Professor Linguine I need you guys to open your eyes and realize what a foolish mistake it is to assume you four as a towncore. There is nothing towny about the four of you collectively playing together. Some of you I'm sure are town, but there is without doubt, 100%, a mafia within you guys. Maybe even more than just one. Whichever of you four is TP need to reevaluate and stop being so comfortable. Being comfortable in a game that doesn't even reveal factions is a scum thing to do. I'm looking at you MR

these two posts probably come from town. I don't believe in SK at this point so I think zfetch is just town. MR being mafia makes no sense to me. like I said before if there's a deepwolf I think it's toews by pure process of elimination. I'm staking the game on kurisu as an anchor read and MR makes no sense as a wolf with the way the wagons went.