The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

so vote him

Issue with DM is that he's always like this. Regardless of faction. He's a cockroach that always makes it to the end no matter what cuz he never puts a target on himself nor takes it off.

But sure I guess MR is a bit more active so next round :/

Vote DM

On 6/21/2020 at 11:30 AM, milk and honey said:

Town:

MH

MR

SS

Qwags

K

Linguini

Falcon

Toews

Dm

Scum 

K

Lucky

FM

Funnygurl

Go tp go

Am I towny yet? 

He made a list and said go tp go..

MH probably town

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Issue with DM is that he's always like this. Regardless of faction. He's a cockroach that always makes it to the end no matter what cuz he never puts a target on himself nor takes it off.

But sure I guess MR is a bit more active so next round :/

Vote DM

I don't see how MR can be wolf here. EP (who I'm treating as lock wolf for all intents and purposes) stepped in specifically to try to kill MR, and so did lucky. For DM, my issue is that even if he is town, there is a good chance he'll vote an obvious town and throw during the endgame. So whether or not DM is town, I really don't want him alive. this is why I'm killing DM even over FG, because there is a world where FG is fine to leave alive until endgame (on the off chance she is town) whereas DM is someone who can't be allowed to enter endgame whether wolf or town.

Oh what, content? I think we should take out Qwags for sure, literally the only thing in his favour is that weird Lucky Aladeen thing. He doesn't have his standard tone, slanking hard, only showed up to go "Gee guys, do we still have a chance?!

• Cheers 1
39 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

have you guys played much with qwags before? they seem relatively sane compared to MH and DM but if the meta super super points towards them being wolf I'm all for it. 

He's a lot more capable than this.

2 hours ago, Professor Linguine said:

have you guys played much with qwags before? they seem relatively sane compared to MH and DM but if the meta super super points towards them being wolf I'm all for it. 

He used to be a a player who didn't really seem to care. Lately he's upped his game. He still tends to work alone and form his reads independently. My trick to finding him in the past has been that he doesn't think his reads through as scum so ends up with a player salad readslist. He hasn't done that this game that I've noticed, but he's also just been a bit scummy in a vacuum based on overall tone and presence.

He's someone I'd want to iso to get a proper read on, but my motivation is a bit zapped at the moment (both for in-game reasons, ie. slankers, and out of game reasons.)

6 hours ago, Professor Linguine said:

For DM, my issue is that even if he is town, there is a good chance he'll vote an obvious town and throw during the endgame. So whether or not DM is town, I really don't want him alive. this is why I'm killing DM even over FG, because there is a world where FG is fine to leave alive until endgame (on the off chance she is town) whereas DM is someone who can't be allowed to enter endgame whether wolf or town.

I get this, but I don't like tactical flushing. I'd rather vote the scummiest player(s) and DM just isn't there for me - being unhelpful and doing his own thing is within his town range.

41 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

He used to be a a player who didn't really seem to care. Lately he's upped his game. He still tends to work alone and form his reads independently. My trick to finding him in the past has been that he doesn't think his reads through as scum so ends up with a player salad readslist. He hasn't done that this game that I've noticed, but he's also just been a bit scummy in a vacuum based on overall tone and presence.

He's someone I'd want to iso to get a proper read on, but my motivation is a bit zapped at the moment (both for in-game reasons, ie. slankers, and out of game reasons.)

Bob is not entirely sure what you mean by this, but both Kurisu and Bob found Qwags' reads list a few rounds ago to be quite bizarre. You may want to go back and take a look to see what you think.

38 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I get this, but I don't like tactical flushing. I'd rather vote the scummiest player(s) and DM just isn't there for me - being unhelpful and doing his own thing is within his town range.

SS was going pretty hard after DM last round, so maybe DM is 3P/SK and killed SS last night.