The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

hoggers

3 minutes ago, hoggers said:

funnygurl, i was impressed at your juggling of multiple games and still managing to keep alive the entire &^@#ing game with everyone and their dead grandma's suspicion on you. it was pretty funny to watch everyone scream for a funnygurl lynch, and a couple hours later nobody even remembered it. i'm not sure how you pulled that off besides pocketing a few people down the road and watching the game with a relaxed vibe. remarkable composure, however, and a well deserved win. 

welcome to my scum game LOL 

• Haha 1
Just now, milk and honey said:

Well obviously you are tp hahahahaha

Legit though followed the game and the more I read the more I was confused to what was happening. Such a weird game with so much nonsense being talked and so many quiet players including me. I was doctor so was trying not to draw to much attention to me and couldn't get good reads. Legit the list I made  was copied from someone else and changed 2names from scum to town and town to scum. Not even joking. 

Good game everyone I will try to be better in the future 

13 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Well obviously you are tp hahahahaha

Legit though followed the game and the more I read the more I was confused to what was happening. Such a weird game with so much nonsense being talked and so many quiet players including me. I was doctor so was trying not to draw to much attention to me and couldn't get good reads. Legit the list I made  was copied from someone else and changed 2names from scum to town and town to scum. Not even joking. 

Good game everyone I will try to be better in the future 

jack black smile GIF