The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

hoggers

9 hours ago, Qwags said:

Oh, and @luckylager? I meant it when I said I had no idea Aladeen was banned. I swear I wasn't claiming a role.

I was just trying (too hard) to look like I was scum hunting.

The two maf teams thought hadn't even crossed my mind at that point.

4 hours ago, Ceres said:

A lot of good points. We take a lot of 'information' for granted as town and that usually gives us small and manageable PoEs to work with as a starting point. I may have to play a flipless game one of these days (not now!) because it really is an entirely different beast. Word-building and theorizing about all the possible wolf teams is already important but especially so in flipless. 

I'm not going to be too harsh on the town because this was a tough game to win. I think for us it may be fairest to have open or semi-open setups to go with any flipless games. The town needs some information to hold onto and use as a building point, imo, otherwise it's probably too easy for the wolves to control the game state.

GG

this was an incredibly hard setup for town that even when i first created the setup, i could tell would be a town stomp.

having a taste of that, open, flipless setups will be way easier going forward and will ease people in now that they've gotten a taste for what the end goal is.

@SixFootFiveAndJackedAF /in

15 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

What on earth were you guys deleting from the Mafia chat

Personal info. Had a Dad's chat

15 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Can I be Maf with LL and SS next game? Looked fun

You're an awesome teammate regardless of faction.

That said, I'm shocked anyone would actually choose to be on a scum team with me, especially if they care about winning.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

While the game was interesting, it  was not that great. Once it was known to me that it was a unknown flip... I kept my nose clean by playing a safe game. Voting Kuri every round was a play I wanted try. Having a role that was a curse for town was not one I wanted to keep around. Though I didn't really believe the role existed. Kuri remaining alive after nfs was curious. 

After a while players just voted. So the game then became...who would last longest. 

Imo. If you want to try this again. Keep the votes anonymous. But reveal the kills and  lynches. Allow the players to lie or truthfully tell who they voted for. It would be up to the people to decide if they believe them or not.

• Huggy Bear 3
2 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

While the game was interesting, it  was not that great. Once it was known to me that it was a unknown flip... I kept my nose clean by playing a safe game. Voting Kuri every round was a play I wanted try. Having a role that was a curse for town was not one I wanted to keep around. Though I didn't really believe the role existed. Kuri remaining alive after nfs was curious. 

After a while players just voted. So the game then became...who would last longest. 

Imo. If you want to try this again. Keep the votes anonymous. But reveal the kills and  lynches. Allow the players to lie or truthfully tell who they voted for. It would be up to the people to decide if they believe them or not.

Anonymous voting in a no flip game? Pure evil.

Melvin, you're cruel and obviously hate townies... but I still kinda love ya.