The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Gotta start somewhere.

This is a great example of why imo. It’s gets something going.

Stupid actions can be just as helpful as “smart” ones imo. All about interpretation and reaction.

Indeed, however, it can be interpreted as scummy more than town. Stupidity is not townie. It’s a cover. I’m not accusing you of anything just yet, but wanted to get your read, since you already thought it viable to ‘flush’ someone.(Don’t like ‘flush’, going to say TK hereafter). 

Just now, Master Radishes said:

NIK not saying good morning to me.

Nagl. :sadno:

He went at me before I even posted. Feels too ballsy for scum NIK, but with the way he hasn't explored the world beyond me puts me back to null.

It is odd he didn't tag you in though. I agree

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Indeed, however, it can be interpreted as scummy more than town. Stupidity is not townie. It’s a cover. I’m not accusing you of anything just yet, but wanted to get your read, since you already thought it viable to ‘flush’ someone.(Don’t like ‘flush’, going to say TK hereafter). 

From my point of view (PoV), Kurisu is scum based off certain things I don’t want to point out and a little bit of meta thrown in there. I don’t really expect you to follow my lead with this kind of explanation, but I’m also confident that you will reach this same conclusion at some point if you use your Dark Magician wisely.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

From my point of view (PoV), Kurisu is scum based off certain things I don’t want to point out and a little bit of meta thrown in there. I don’t really expect you to follow my lead with this kind of explanation, but I’m also confident that you will reach this same conclusion at some point if you use your Dark Magician wisely.

Why are you explaining what 'PoV' means?

And why are you even using that phrase? Everything in life is from your PoV. Truth is meaningless. Perspective is all that matter.

Also duh it's fypov.

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Who cares

Let's just not ever use the L word. Simple

Any thoughts on the game so far?

I’ve said my peace about alternatives to lynch. 

The only thoughts I have about the game so far is that people are either stupid with their votes or trying to blend in as maf, or it’s case of people who know each other who are TP’s and not waiting to hear from newer players who may be able to scum hunt or are sitting on the sidelines as scum themselves. I don’t have any idea thus far and nor should anyone unless they have a role that lets them know this early.