The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

And anyone claiming to know anything is gonna look scummy. 

Also, any role claims that get cc'd will line up 

If he was unaware of the zfetch doc claim, how could he have come to the conclusion that getting mod killed would help town?

I wasn’t targeting Zfetch specifically. I actually thought they were town lol. I just didn’t want to get mislynched in 4p. We would lose. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

I wasn’t targeting Zfetch specifically. I actually thought they were town lol. I just didn’t want to get mislynched in 4p. We would lose. 

Your conduct from D1 onward was despicable and violated the spirit of fair competition/sportsmanship.

I think you should accept your consequence out of honour and respect, like a good soldier.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Its true and I’m sorry.

Ive been playing Forum Mafia since 2015, and I’ve played and been banned on multiple forums. Canucks is without a doubt the most fun and enjoyable place I’ve played on.

i usually get banned so swiftly the fact everyone accepted me here was a big shock to me. I wanted to see how far I could push things. 

I am not good at forum mafia. To be honest. I’m just not good at this game. Its not a loss skill wise to lose me so if you all deem me as not fitting in here socially/fun wise I will leave silently. 

In this defence you're saying "I won't accept a consequence, if you suspend me I'm leaving forever"

• Vintage 1

@SixFootFiveAndJackedAF

If it was one or two instances of rule-breaking/angleshooting/unsportsmanlike conduct, we would be forgiving (as we have been in the past). But there have been too many incidents to really ignore. And when you add the MU stuff on top, it's even harder to reconcile everything. There are no strict bans here that can be enforced by us, but maybe it's best to take a break. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

@SixFootFiveAndJackedAF

If it was one or two instances of rule-breaking/angleshooting/unsportsmanlike conduct, we would be forgiving (as we have been in the past). But there have been too many incidents to really ignore. And when you add the MU stuff on top, it's even harder to reconcile everything. There are no strict bans here that can be enforced by us, but maybe it's best to take a break. 

I'm not in favour of an outright ban. I'd like 6'5 to serve a suspension and then return with a new found sense of belonging.

We're a community, and as such should allow players to make amends for misconduct, just like in a real community.

Considering he didn't actually attempt to get players banned, a suspension is adequate punishment IMO.

Length of suspension should be decided by the CDC Mafia Board of Governors.

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'm not in favour of an outright ban. I'd like 6'5 to serve a suspension and then return with a new found sense of belonging.

We're a community, and as such should allow players to make amends for misconduct, just like in a real community.

Considering he didn't actually attempt to get players banned, a suspension is adequate punishment IMO.

Length of suspension should be decided by the CDC Mafia Board of Governors.

Im here.

• Like 1