The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

31 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Is that really a bad thing? I should trust you right?

Yes, to the first question. 

And no, to the second one. 

It’s a bad thing to trust me/you/anyone in the first round. I feel like I’m talking to a crazy person.

Why the hell would you trust me when I don’t trust you. 

21 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not sure about game 1 cuz I wasn’t in those PMs, but I’ll agree about game 2. That said if SS was scum, he would do his best to change his game and isolate himself as far away as possible from certain triggerings that may have tipped him off in past games, no?

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Do we think SS is an insane player and if so, does he have loved ones around him to take care of him?

I’m used to you being less active and forthright in your posts and votes before N1, and I’m not sure if this is tp BJ or maf BJ. 

8 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Yes, to the first question. 

And no, to the second one. 

It’s a bad thing to trust me/you/anyone in the first round. I feel like I’m talking to a crazy person.

Why the hell would you trust me when I don’t trust you. 

I disagree. You should definitely trust me this game if you are TP. There may not be any evidence to support my allegiance, and my actions and posts may be more harmful to the TP than helpful, even if they are in good nature, but you should always and at all times trust me. I'm hoping that mindset can be reciprocated, but I'm not sure, yet.

9 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’m used to you being less active and forthright in your posts and votes before N1, and I’m not sure if this is tp BJ or maf BJ. 

Lightning never strikes the same spot twice.

DM hitting 3 players and none have really done anything scummy to warrant. 

DM, care to elaborate why you thought any of those 3 seem suspicious to you? 

Or, is it the shotgun method to say you suspected one of them to see which one sticks to give you town cred down the road? 

1 minute ago, EP40. said:

Since no one knows who is what, let’s start off by voting the most veteran mafia players. 

Think about it, only makes logical sense that’s all !

As much sense as voting off the newest players who most of us don’t know how to read thus eliminating unknowns. 

Hows that logic in comparison?

43 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

DM hitting 3 players and none have really done anything scummy to warrant. 

DM, care to elaborate why you thought any of those 3 seem suspicious to you? 

Or, is it the shotgun method to say you suspected one of them to see which one sticks to give you town cred down the road? 

did i do that GIF

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

As much sense as voting off the newest players who most of us don’t know how to read thus eliminating unknowns. 

Hows that logic in comparison?

Terrible.

The longer the game goes on and the newbie is in it the easier it is to catch slip ups. The longer the game goes on and the vet is in it the harder it is in comparison - meaning there’s higher risk (regardless of what role) of having the vet around because if they’re mafia, great & if not, then the mafia are weaker/less experienced players.

...you come off as a such a player atm so I vote sharpshooter

1 hour ago, EP40. said:

Terrible.

The longer the game goes on and the newbie is in it the easier it is to catch slip ups. The longer the game goes on and the vet is in it the harder it is in comparison - meaning there’s higher risk (regardless of what role) of having the vet around because if they’re mafia, great & if not, then the mafia are weaker/less experienced players.

...you come off as a such a player atm so I vote sharpshooter

Sharpie is a total noob.

• Haha 1