The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

One game suspension is fair and sufficient. 

6’5, suck it up, take the suspension, or &^@# off. 

Let’s move on now and begin Hogger’s game. 

gotta wait for professor linguini to get verified and maybe some other people

Edited by hoggers
1 hour ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

I am not good at forum mafia. To be honest. I’m just not good at this game. Its not a loss skill wise to lose me so if you all deem me as not fitting in here socially/fun wise I will leave silently. 

That’s putting it mildly. In the 3 games you have played here you have:

1. Reported and got a senior member temp banned (Aladeen)

2. Tried to vote your teammates out as mafia, then had a nervous breakdown and Sabotaged yourself and mafia team.

3. Cheated - don’t really care what you were thinking or your interpretation is because the end result was ruining the game for everyone.

You are what you are at this point...which is cancer.

• Vintage 3

I definitely think 6FT5 should be suspended this game.

If, as he says, that in so doing that he will permanently leave CDC, then &^@# him. Total Beta-Max move.

It's also the exact same angleshoot move that he was pulling last game. Now he's doing it as part of his apology. Unreal.

• Cheers 1

All I'm asking is to play this game because my friend hoggers designed it and some of my other friends are joining.

I appreciate everything you guys (especially some people in particular, like Kurisu) have done for me. Especially 2 games ago when I was going through a rough night.

I've always wanted to make people laugh and I think I succeeded in doing that for a while, but I obviously took things too far. I've never tried to cheat or harm the integrity in the game in any way. What I've done on MafiaUniverse and stuff isn't relevant to what I've done here. I can go into detail about that if people care, but in short it's because I care about the people on this site and I respect all of you.

I get people are angry. I went out of my way to push buttons, but I don't understand how even just a few days ago, a lot of you were laughing at me/along with me in the imaginary hockey thread and now you are saying I've always been $&!#.

I want to be liked by you guys. I've heard loud and clear what I've done wrong not just from game hosts, but the whole community itself. I'm not going to do what I've done in the past games I've played on this site. All I want to do is play hogger's game and enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
17 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

All I'm asking is to play this game because my friend hoggers designed it and some of my other friends are joining.

I swear to **** guys. I care a lot about this little Mafia community and I do not want to see the usual Flow shenanigans here.

I fully believe in second, third, even fourth chances. I am able to accept someone even when personal circumstances, mental health, or whatever it is gets in the way sometimes. I believe nearly everyone is capable of change. I teach young people for a living and trust me, you two are nothing compared to some of the crap I've had to deal with.

But do not try to ruin this Mafia community. Play abrasively, play strangely, play competitively, but play the game with integrity - no cheating, no trolling, no angleshooting, none of that.

We have always forgiven cheaters in the past, and they have always rewarded us for doing so by sorting themselves out.

I'm going to sign up to this game, I'm going to give my okay to Sixfoot and friends playing, and I'm going to hope I don't regret it.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
22 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

I appreciate everything you guys (especially some people in particular, like Kurisu) have done for me. Especially 2 games ago when I was going through a rough night.

I've always wanted to make people laugh and I think I succeeded in doing that for a while, but I obviously took things too far. I've never tried to cheat or harm the integrity in the game in any way. What I've done on MafiaUniverse and stuff isn't relevant to what I've done here. I can go into detail about that if people care, but in short it's because I care about the people on this site and I respect all of you.

I get people are angry. I went out of my way to push buttons, but I don't understand how even just a few days ago, a lot of you were laughing at me/along with me in the imaginary hockey thread and now you are saying I've always been $&!#.

I want to be liked by you guys. I've heard loud and clear what I've done wrong not just from game hosts, but the whole community itself. I'm not going to do what I've done in the past games I've played on this site. All I want to do is play hogger's game and enjoy it.

Part of earning the trust of the community is accepting responsibility, and the consequences, for your actions.

Let's pretend you set the school on fire on prom night because no one wanted to go with you.

Would you accept not being allowed to attend your grad ceremony, or would you petition your peers and claim you didn't mean to, and if they don't allow you to attend you'll run away and never talk to them again?

I think most CDCers aren't aware and/or haven't bothered to care about the stuff at MU, but I think it's important since we're having this conversation to be honest.

So for anyone curious (and hoggers/Sixfoot can clarify anything I've gotten wrong), it's outlined in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Hoggers and Sixfoot, and other friends from their community Flow, have twice cheated in the MU Champs and been permabanned for it. Last year they formed a 'hydra' account (four? of them playing on one account) and got caught. The organisers had to re-start the game. This year I don't think they've admitted it yet? But MU mods are pretty sure they've created a fake community and signed up a fake player who once again ruined a game for everyone else by PMing others with the list of scum or something. I dunno, I didn't pay attention. They then pretended it was a mistake and said the player 'Brad' had mental health issues and they were consoling him or something. They troll MU by declaring 'war' and such too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I think most CDCers aren't aware and/or haven't bothered to care about the stuff at MU, but I think it's important since we're having this conversation to be honest.

So for anyone curious (and hoggers/Sixfoot can clarify anything I've gotten wrong), it's outlined in the spoiler below.

Hide contents

Hoggers and Sixfoot, and other friends from their community Flow, have twice cheated in the MU Champs and been permabanned for it. Last year they formed a 'hydra' account (four? of them playing on one account) and got caught. The organisers had to re-start the game. This year I don't think they've admitted it yet? But MU mods are pretty sure they've created a fake community and signed up a fake player who once again ruined a game for everyone else by PMing others with the list of scum or something. I dunno, I didn't pay attention. They then pretended it was a mistake and said the player 'Brad' had mental health issues and they were consoling him or something. They troll MU by declaring 'war' and such too.

you feel better about yourself now?

• Huggy Bear 1
3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not a good look... but I enjoy playing with hogs. Maple and flow are fine by me, and I'd be fine with 6'5 continuing to be part of our community. However, I truly believe there needs to be a consequence for his actions. 

Accepting responsibility and acknowledging our failings is imperative for personal growth.