The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Right at the start, "I didnt know Aladeen got banned" was his first post of the game.

I called him out immediately, over and over and he's yet to reply as to why he did that.

That is messed up. He has never responded as to why he brought up Aladeen?

Town lean:

Zfetch

funnygurl

falcon

NIK

DM

Flow

EP40 - kinda meh, but not a good lynch

Null:

Professor Spaghetti - has been contributing more than most players, but I’m unfamiliar with his play style, and can tell he’s a sophisticated player. Not lynch worthy for now.

Intoews-had him as a town lean before he tried negotiating with Blinzer. Not lynch worthy, but also would crank up the pressure on him next round.

MH - barely existing. Might have to take him out.

Qwags - he either trusts me or is trying to pocket me. Seems like most of our reads have been similar.

SS - not enough this round to make me confident he’s towny. More questioning than probing and I didn’t see any attempts to be influential this round so far.

Otis - I got nothing

Scum lean:

Kurisu - attitude and tone is more indicative of non TP faction, but I don’t think he’s scum with Lucky either. 

MR - if he survives the lynch, it’s based off reputation and TWTBW. If I’m not alive next round, somebody needs to grill him.

LL - frustration is leaking, and there is more lashing out when the votes keep adding up. I’m also willing to follow NIK on this one.

Blinzer - Anti TP or scum. Narrow focus to the game and potentially special hunting as well with his unprompted claim. Either way, 6’5 needs an early send off.

Am I missing anybody?

Luckylooger (5): Intoewsable, naslund.is.king, Otis, Kurisu, Blue Jay 42

Master Radishes (4): Zfetch, Master Radishes, milk and honey, Darth Smelvin

Blinzer (3): falcon45ca, Professor Linguine, Blinzer

Intoewsable (3): Qwags, funnygurl555, luckylooger

Sharpshooter (1): EP40.

Qwags (1): Luckylooger

No lynch (1): Flow Menaci

Not voting (1): Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

A lot of LL's frustration seems to be stemming from everyone ignoring the Qwags/Aladeen situation. Frankly, with how single minded LL has been on this, I give him a TP lean 

Lying about a character seems silly as mafia. 

Can anyone quote the Aladeen claim by Qwags?

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

iso?

like look at their posts in isolation. i haven't found a good way to do that on this site though. just clicked "find content"

anyways their frustration over qwags soft claiming their role (did this really happen) seems pure. not sure who this aladeen kid is or if they're more likely to be a town or scum character, but looger's alright

unvote

vote: Master Radish

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Lying about a character seems silly as mafia. 

Can anyone quote the Aladeen claim by Qwags?

He says "What, Aladeen was banned?" Something to that effect. LL pounces on it right away, thinking that Qwags brought it up as info he got on his role card.

Honestly, I think Qwags might be 6FT5, and that the Aladeen ban jnfo was on his role card for 6FT5.

Regardless, why did Qwags never address the issue? LL has been on it since the beginning.