The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

Luckylooger (5): Intoewsable, naslund.is.king, Otis, Kurisu, Blue Jay 42

Blinzer (4): falcon45ca, Professor Linguine, Blinzer, Sharpshooter

Master Radishes (4): Zfetch, Master Radishes, milk and honey, Darth Smelvin

Intoewsable (3): Qwags, funnygurl555, luckylooger

Sharpshooter (1): EP40.

Qwags (1): Luckylooger

No lynch (1): Flow Menaci

1 minute

Edited by hoggers
1 minute ago, Professor Linguine said:

1) why is blinzer town?

2) i've never played with sixfoot personally but I gather that he's a pretty anti-town player that cheats/trolls every game from what I saw during pregame. if you believe blinzer is sixfoot and a town vig, why would you leave him alive when he's likely to misuse his shot or grief town with it?

Trust NIK

1 minute ago, Professor Linguine said:

1) why is blinzer town?

2) i've never played with sixfoot personally but I gather that he's a pretty anti-town player that cheats/trolls every game from what I saw during pregame. if you believe blinzer is sixfoot and a town vig, why would you leave him alive when he's likely to misuse his shot or grief town with it?

6’5 plays like this. Nothing special here.

if we all believe this is 6’5 then he’s done absolutely nothing special to be lynched night one

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Why?

Because Lucky would be throwing a massive fit if he was TP. That late Blinzer vote is sketchy AF because he never talked about him the entire round; not even considering self preservation as TP because he would have approached these last 10 minutes way differently.

• Like 1

Blinzer (6): falcon45ca, Professor Linguine, Blinzer, Sharpshooter, funnygurl555, Luckylooger

Luckylooger (5): Intoewsable, naslund.is.king, Otis, Kurisu, Blue Jay 42

Master Radishes (4): Zfetch, Master Radishes, milk and honey, Darth Smelvin

Intoewsable (1): Qwags

Sharpshooter (1): EP40.

Qwags (1): Luckylooger

No lynch (1): Flow Menaci

He looked back only to find more scatterings of argument. Skittish, these ones were and rightly so. However, he wasn't the one who chose to bring them along, so why they now fashioned themselves as his perpetual tormentors, he had no real idea. It didn't matter. His goal was far, but it was close in sight. That was all that he could focus on. He heard a consensus reached among him, and in curiosity, gave a single glance back. 18 pairs of eyes stared back at him, 18 faces, unblinking, waited for some kind of response from him. He shrugged and tried to keep moving, but one grabbed his shoulder. A flash of anger came over him, and he cocked his hand back to see...Six of the deadless men pointing at one of their rank. He knew what to do. This unfortunate bellend had gotten himself mixed up in politics that slowly ate him alive, and now his time had come to an end. Shame, too, as this had been one of his favorites in a past life. With a quick exhalation of breath, he was gone. 

Blinzer has been lynched! They were a...

Spoiler

spacer.png

Night 1 begins! You have until 10:00 a.m. PST to get your actions in! You can commence talking or whatever it is you do in here now. 

• Vintage 3