Sign in to follow this  
hoggers

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't think that proves your theory tbh. But I agree that the last minute votes could suggest Blinzer was town and the scum nudged him ahead of Lucky.

I think it does, otherwise words don't even matter in this game as well.

 

Doesn't matter - Somebody will clear this up when they investigate Blinzer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Master Radishes said:

I don't think that proves your theory tbh. But I agree that the last minute votes could suggest Blinzer was town and the scum nudged him ahead of Lucky.

Agreed. Voting 10 minutes earlier could have persuaded voters to double down on LL or switch to LL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I think it does, otherwise words don't even matter in this game as well.

 

Doesn't matter - Somebody will clear this up when they investigate Blinzer.

Also this - why do you think someone can investigate a dead player? Did someone claim that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love NIK.

 

Put him on the town list 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Master Radishes said:

Also this - why do you think someone can investigate a dead player? Did someone claim that?

Why are you so mafia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Agreed. Voting 10 minutes earlier could have persuaded voters to double down on LL or switch to LL

 

Then let’s just vote him tomorrow then.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Also this - why do you think someone can investigate a dead player? Did someone claim that?

Why can't they? It's been done before. 

 

You have reached your silly question quota already for this round.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus &^@#ing Christ NIK. We’ll get LL and his little dog too. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

And if for whatever reason we can’t investigate dead players this game

LL would be the next best bet

 

I never saw a game where dead players could be investigated after the fact. Kinda cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Master Radishes said:

Since when did we allow investigations of dead players? :lol:

It was aloud a few games ago.

Cant remember why we did but we did

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

It was aloud a few games ago.

Cant remember why we did but we did

 

I don’t recall that in the last 5 or so games. Maybe before I came back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I don’t recall that in the last 5 or so games. Maybe before I came back?

I think so.

It was discussed and I’m almost positive it happened.

Might have been Krytens role madness game I can’t remember which but I’m 100% sure we went over this recently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Jesus &^@#ing Christ NIK. We’ll get LL and his little dog too. 

I’m not even trying to tunnel

I suggested before he even came in the thread he was scum because i was”trying something” his following reactions told me he was.

His play since then has not changed that theory and why vote last second? Either you have amazing luck and checked in perfect time or you were watching the clock waiting to drop a pivotal vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I’m not even trying to tunnel

I suggested before he even came in the thread he was scum because i was”trying something” his following reactions told me he was.

His play since then has not changed that theory and why vote last second? Either you have amazing luck and checked in perfect time or you were watching the clock waiting to drop a pivotal vote.

I don’t care who you tunnel. Do what you gotta do. If you catch someone slipping then that’s awesome.

 

You seem to be playing better than you normally do, so maybe the advice from Ceres paid off. You’re definitely town as &^@# in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I’m not even trying to tunnel

I suggested before he even came in the thread he was scum because i was”trying something” his following reactions told me he was.

His play since then has not changed that theory and why vote last second? Either you have amazing luck and checked in perfect time or you were watching the clock waiting to drop a pivotal vote.

You know I get off duty at 21:30, but I try and catch up and vote as quickly as I can. I want to say it was my skilled reading and analysis, but it was more potential vengeance that ultimately decided my vote. 
 

In any case, I wasn’t the deciding vote. There were 2 more after me on Blinzer/Blizner/6’5.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

You know I get off duty at 21:30, but I try and catch up and vote as quickly as I can. I want to say it was my skilled reading and analysis, but it was more potential vengeance that ultimately decided my vote. 
 

In any case, I wasn’t the deciding vote. There were 2 more after me on Blinzer/Blizner/6’5.  

I wasn’t referring to you.

Yours was not last minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, I thought you were literally asking me, and just realized you were speaking out loud. :picard:

 

Goodnight. I can’t even read and properly comprehend what I’m reading right now. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.