The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't think that proves your theory tbh. But I agree that the last minute votes could suggest Blinzer was town and the scum nudged him ahead of Lucky.

I think it does, otherwise words don't even matter in this game as well.

Doesn't matter - Somebody will clear this up when they investigate Blinzer.

11 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Jesus &^@#ing Christ NIK. We’ll get LL and his little dog too. 

I’m not even trying to tunnel

I suggested before he even came in the thread he was scum because i was”trying something” his following reactions told me he was.

His play since then has not changed that theory and why vote last second? Either you have amazing luck and checked in perfect time or you were watching the clock waiting to drop a pivotal vote.

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I suggested before he even came in the thread he was scum because i was”trying something” his following reactions told me he was.

His play since then has not changed that theory and why vote last second? Either you have amazing luck and checked in perfect time or you were watching the clock waiting to drop a pivotal vote.

I don’t care who you tunnel. Do what you gotta do. If you catch someone slipping then that’s awesome.

You seem to be playing better than you normally do, so maybe the advice from Ceres paid off. You’re definitely town as &^@# in my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

You know I get off duty at 21:30, but I try and catch up and vote as quickly as I can. I want to say it was my skilled reading and analysis, but it was more potential vengeance that ultimately decided my vote. 

In any case, I wasn’t the deciding vote. There were 2 more after me on Blinzer/Blizner/6’5.  

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

You know I get off duty at 21:30, but I try and catch up and vote as quickly as I can. I want to say it was my skilled reading and analysis, but it was more potential vengeance that ultimately decided my vote. 

In any case, I wasn’t the deciding vote. There were 2 more after me on Blinzer/Blizner/6’5.  

I wasn’t referring to you.

Yours was not last minute