The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, Qwags said:

LL, why would I claim myself as Aladeen? 

Way to early for that kind of speculation. And now you've essentially garnered unwanted suspicion.

Exactly, why? 

Why even hint at a role or bring up a non player as your first post and not bother to answer my question until I'd been throughly tunneled by 4 players leading up to NF?

You hid behind power and now that I've been slandered by strong players you decide to address it in a non acknowledgement of your claim. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky

One day my friend...just not today 

This is not the answer I'd expect from tp bj at all.

The holes in your set up are obvious. 

You're trying to discredit my play by reversing your own reasoning from two games ago. 

That's scummy as &^@# bj.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Kurisu said:

An enemy stand user laid a curse on me in the night.

This will come back to bite us...

This is serious btw, I gained a power during this night phase. I will not disclose any more details for now.

1 minute ago, Kurisu said:

Bullies:

SS

LL

They must drown in an hourglass full of scarabs for what they have done to my comrades Blizner and 65

Describe my bullying.

The early give and take between you and falc was an attempt to distance. I feel it now

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

This is not the answer I'd expect from tp bj at all.

The holes in your set up are obvious. 

You're trying to discredit my play by reversing your own reasoning from two games ago. 

That's scummy as &^@# bj.

Can somebody provide a laughing gif to this?

Just now, luckylager said:

Describe my bullying.

The early give and take between you and falc was an attempt to distance. I feel it now

You are not considering my feelings at all.

Falcon advanced his game and looks much townier now. He even has an avatar almost as cute as mine.

9 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

I’m not even trying to tunnel

I suggested before he even came in the thread he was scum because i was”trying something” his following reactions told me he was.

His play since then has not changed that theory and why vote last second?

Self pres. They've really given you solid direction this game.

Must feel good.

You guys may overpower me today, dont really care, but I'll laugh from the dps the day you get Bertuzzied

3 hours ago, Kurisu said:

An enemy stand user laid a curse on me in the night.

This will come back to bite us...

13 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

This is serious btw, I gained a power during this night phase. I will not disclose any more details for now.

Hmmm

When will you be disclosing more details?

"None of your knowledge, your reading, your connections will be of any use here: two legs suffice, and big eyes to see with. Walk alone, across mountains or through forests. You are nobody to the hills or the thick boughs heavy with greenery. You are no longer a role, or a status, not even an individual, but a body, a body that feels sharp stones on the paths, the caress of long grass and the freshness of the wind. When you walk, the world has neither present nor future: nothing but the cycle of mornings and evenings. Always the same thing to do all day: walk. But the walker who marvels while walking (the blue of the rocks in a July evening light, the silvery green of olive leaves at noon, the violet morning hills) has no past, no plans, no experience. He has within him the eternal child. While walking I am but a simple gaze."

Frédéric Gros

Blue Jay 42 and naslund.is.king were killed last night! Their souls are nowhere to be found. 

Day 2 ends at 10:00 p.m. PST on 6/20/20. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 2