The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

what if blinzer's scum? does that mean i'm town?

as I have already mentioned in the past wrt sharpshooter's vote on blinzer, I think if blinzer is scum then the people who hammered him at the last minute (sharp, lucky, you) are almost certainly town. however, I have also explained that the way things went down make me think that blinzer is not in fact scum after all, so unless you have proof that blinzer was scum, I can't clear you of anything

Two people who I’d like to hear from are MH and Otis. MH because he was quiet last game too and I think flipped a special role. 

On the Otis front, I’m wondering about his saved claim. If there were were two NK’s then one is obviously an MK. The 2 MK theory is possible but I suspect there’s a Vig who made the other kill. 

So, in this hypothetical situation if maf killed one and the Vig killed another, then who/what could have targeted Otis, that required him to be ‘saved’. Doesn’t make sense to me. 

i don't think it makes sense for anyone to protect otis. if you had a healing/protection role, why would you use it on him? 

which is why my theory is that the role is something that both heals and roleblocks (or both heals and investigates, or whatever), and that he was targeted by it because someone suspected him due to my case on him and his general slankiness. and the message he got about being saved by a guardian angel actually meant that he was being targeted by this effect, not saved from a NK by it.

So a doc/JK type player used their ability on him? Why? He wasn’t really on anyone’s radar minus yours PL. It just appears like an odd thing to do, which makes Otis’ comment even odder. Two possibilities I can think of to resolve this oddity. Either the saver has no clue as to what they’re doing or it’s a false claim by Otis. 

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

So a doc/JK type player used their ability on him? Why? He wasn’t really on anyone’s radar minus yours PL. It just appears like an odd thing to do, which makes Otis’ comment even odder. Two possibilities I can think of to resolve this oddity. Either the saver has no clue as to what they’re doing or it’s a false claim by Otis. 

nah, a couple of people said otis was scum other than me.

what does otis gain from falsely claiming that someone healed him? I don't get it. it's very likely that the mafia kill went to either NIK or BJ, so it's not like he's giving the impression that the mafia targeted him

I guess the possibility that the saver has no clue what's going on and just picked a name out of a hat is there, too. 

16 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Two people who I’d like to hear from are MH and Otis. MH because he was quiet last game too and I think flipped a special role. 

On the Otis front, I’m wondering about his saved claim. If there were were two NK’s then one is obviously an MK. The 2 MK theory is possible but I suspect there’s a Vig who made the other kill. 

So, in this hypothetical situation if maf killed one and the Vig killed another, then who/what could have targeted Otis, that required him to be ‘saved’. Doesn’t make sense to me. 

MH flipped Vanilla TP last game