The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

Am I missing something or why are people assuming outlandish NK theories? BJ was super townie. He was the only one actually trying. I'm actually kind of sad this was the game he decided to come to play and it's one where I didn't because it's been awhile since we've seen supatown BJ.

BJ was clearly the mafia's kill, and as for NIK I'd assume a 3P role, e.g. serial killer, because why would a Vig target him? He wasn't scummy IMO, so he doesn't seem like a target for a townsided role.

Otis' jailkeeper? thingy makes sense since he was scummy and someone might be trying to roleblock him.

7 minutes ago, Flow Menaci said:

Do the same radish make a post and vote the next person

6 minutes ago, Flow Menaci said:

We are having a little party game here people, you have to vote the person commenting above you and provide a reason

Wait, above or below?

I like games.

1 hour ago, Kurisu said:

unvote vote Lucky Lager

I will not allow this bully to walk all over me with his stinky boomer feet.

You need to outline why my line of questioning on you has produced nothing but constant AtE and claims of bullying. I've asked twice already. 

I think you're threatened by me not believing the fake beef you and bj created to distance yourselves from each other before you were both party to devaluing my line of questioning on Qwags claiming my role card.

Other than target me and your fake beef with bj, you've done nothing.

TP Kurisu is a &^@#ing warrior, not some meek "I'm being bullied and that's all I got" player.

1 hour ago, Professor Linguine said:

@luckylager you seemed to have thought BJ was power wolfing this game. what do you make of the fact that he died?

Well the fact that the two guys that were tunneling me the hardest both ended up dead is a frame job. I think NIK was probably the MK to set me up for a mislynch, and the vig is probably a CDC player who knows BJ's capacity for powerwolfing is two fold in a game with no flips.

Or it could be the other way around I suppose, but in that case I'd have to be vig, or made to look like it.

1 hour ago, Kurisu said:

I don't think the night kills do anything to clear Lucky

That's exactly what I expect from a guy who tried to distance from bj with a very soft fake beef over nothing.

56 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

@luckylager we were voting together on into for a while. what's your take on him? and what's your take on qwags?

we must WORK TOGETHER

I assume you're talking about Toews. I really didnt like the way Toews stepped in to distract from my questioning of Qwags while I was being tunneled by like 4 players. 

Why protect Qwags and cast opportunistic shade on me while I was already being pressured? Scummy for sure.

I think Qwags slipped up first thing because he wasnt comfortable entering the thread. He refused to answer any questions directly and hid behind a powerful assault on me.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:48 AM, Qwags said:

Some tasty new blood. Oh boi.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:11 AM, falcon45ca said:

Hey everyone, what have I missed?

On 6/17/2020 at 6:37 AM, Otis said:

This is exciting. Lots of reading to do already 

I started reading entrance posts and then I got bored. But these were bad ones. These guys weren't comfortable entering the thread with a bunch of new players. I can maybe forgive Qwags' I guess, but falcon and Otis are trying to act way too casual.