The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Game start

He softed my role card or just decided to bring up Aladeen for no reason at all for his first post.

I badgered him and he refused to answer, just trolled me with reps. 

This is literally the worst case I've ever seen

Just now, luckylager said:

Why are you defending him?

Can you explain why he'd bring up akadeen in his first post then?

Because other people were talking about 65 reporting Aladeen in the thread before the game started?

Just now, Kurisu said:

Worse than your case of bullying? 

I dont think so.

So why do you call me a bully?

1 minute ago, Kurisu said:

Because other people were talking about 65 reporting Aladeen in the thread before the game started?

Hadn't been relevant to current discussions for like a day.

Why do you think Qwags refused to answer? 

He could have said that, but has chosen to avoid answering at all and let his wolfbros protect him.

Unvote

Vote Kurisu

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Game start

He softed my role card or just decided to bring up Aladeen for no reason at all for his first post.

I badgered him and he refused to answer, just trolled me with reps. 

On 6/17/2020 at 1:51 AM, Qwags said:

I had no idea that @Aladeen was banned :(

This post I assume.

1 minute ago, Kurisu said:

Nah I've seen worse, e.g. the case against you in Champs.

I don't agree with it though. Qwags isn't the type to think up a different role card in the first few minutes and then soft it like that.

• Huggy Bear 2

Wait wait wait.

22 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Can someone please tell me who to vote for? I have made too many decisions today, my quota is full

I was starting to multiquote all the nothing posts falcon has been making but let's just quote this one.

The 'tell me who to vote' is a line I've used as scum on multiple occasions.

8 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

This post I assume.

Nah I've seen worse, e.g. the case against you in Champs.

I don't agree with it though. Qwags isn't the type to think up a different role card in the first few minutes and then soft it like that.

Why didn't he respond to my questions then?

30 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Well the fact that the two guys that were tunneling me the hardest both ended up dead is a frame job. I think NIK was probably the MK to set me up for a mislynch, and the vig is probably a CDC player who knows BJ's capacity for powerwolfing is two fold in a game with no flips.

so far nobody except you has voiced any suspicion of BJ being the power wolf and the way you are phrasing this makes me think you yourself aren't claiming to have shot him. if your theory is correct, why would the vig keep quite about BJ and then shoot him at night rather than, you know, trying to get him lynched or calling him out for power wolfing like a normal human being?

7 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

My take on falcon so far, having not finished reading round 1:

-His posts are mostly jokey or off topic

-His game-related posts are soft and don't push anywhere

-His questions are half-hearted

The dirty bird theory lives on.

Unvote; vote falcon

I'm finding it hard to get excited with no real info. We don't even know who was MK'd and who was VK'd.

But I can get behind this, falcon does seem half hearted, soft & jokey.

Unvote, vote falcon

1 minute ago, Professor Linguine said:

are you competing with flow menaci to see who can imitate blinzer the most closely? both of you have been trolling nonstop the past two days and if I didn't have a case on funnygurl my vote would be on you.

Not sure what you’re talking about? All I have said was someone saved me last night but that is not trolling only fact Professor.

8 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

so far nobody except you has voiced any suspicion of BJ being the power wolf and the way you are phrasing this makes me think you yourself aren't claiming to have shot him. if your theory is correct, why would the vig keep quite about BJ and then shoot him at night rather than, you know, trying to get him lynched or calling him out for power wolfing like a normal human being?

Who Knows Idk GIF

Still re-reading, and I was beginning to get on board with the lucky sus - getting defensive, fake-swearing more than usual, etc - but...

18 hours ago, luckylager said:

Well I'm Aladeen and I'm VT, even though I shouldn't be.

Qwags soft claimed my role card and is certainly scum.

Go &^@# yourselves

...this actually feels natural? Like, I can see the progression in the thread, from Lucky's misinterpretation of Qwags' 'claim' up to this point near EoD where he explains why. That's a lot of groundwork for a very minor scum attack (and on Qwags of all people).

18 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

Now that I've thought about it, because they knew they wouldn't be able to.

I'll have to read back, but BJ was arguing with someone and his response to this player saying they'd vote him, or get him Bertuzzied or whatever was "good luck with that" or something along those lines.