The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

Okay I just checked my PM again.

From what I gather I combined with the dead soul of Blizner and that's why I gained a power.

From this I can theorize that Blizner got to choose a target for this; and chose me because we had similar reads. So I can conclude Blizner was indeed TP.

1 minute ago, Kurisu said:

From what I gather I combined with the dead soul of Blizner and that's why I gained a power.

From this I can theorize that Blizner got to choose a target for this; and chose me because we had similar reads. So I can conclude Blizner was indeed TP.

Dude, that sounds like witchcraft

i &^@#ing called it that blinzer had a power that activated upon death

that guy wanted to die way too much. i thought he was a jester or something at first, and after night 1 I thought maybe he was a vengeful townie

3 hours ago, Qwags said:

For the record, I was expressing my surprise at Aladeen being banned.

bo horvat hockey GIF by NHL on NBC Sports

3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

For the record, LL wants to know how you came across that information and if it's a part of your role card

Oh falcon, falcon, you dirty ass bird. I'm so taken by our mindmeld. I feel like we need to go fishing one day. My Falcon knows what I want to hear.

It must be love above the fog

2 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Sorry, Bob is swamped with work today and won't have much time to catch up on the thread. He is going to just word vomit all over the place for now and hopefully come back around nightfall.

• Unless Bob is missing some new revelation from the past ~12 hours, there's no reason to believe BJ was vig killed. Blinzer claimed vig and said he was going to kill BJ, but he was flushed before nightfall actions went through. If the real vig decided to kill BJ despite all of that... Bob doesn't think that's a very wise choice. Especially since BJ was one of the top contributors so far.
  • That last minute push to lynch Blinzer over LL looks atrocious, but Bob will include the caveat that it's hard to know just how bad this is without a flip. LL was obviously doing it out of self-preservation -- which isn't indicative of alignment -- but funnygurl or whatever her name is made the whole thing look so much shadier.
  • Linguine is probably Bob's strongest town read at the moment. lucky is probably Bob's strongest scum read.
  • Bob still thinks we should be looking to force activity from the inactives by threatening to flush them. It's probably our best chance of having something to work with when we make it to the endgame.

So with all of that, Bob is kind of torn on where to place his vote. Just going to vote EP40 for now, I guess.

A trifecta of conflict. 

1 hour ago, Kurisu said:

I dont believe this crap at all. So the first time you posted about your curse you only half read your PM and didn't actually have any idea what you were talking about?

Odd

1 hour ago, Professor Linguine said:

i &^@#ing called it that blinzer had a power that activated upon death

that guy wanted to die way too much. i thought he was a jester or something at first, and after night 1 I thought maybe he was a vengeful townie

He's just telling you what you want to hear.

Fake claims are standard on CDC.

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

What do you think of Kuris claim?

I believe tp Kurisu would have read his PM properly and relayed correct info to thread. Instead scum Kurisu writes something ambiguous, fishing for reactions and tailors his updated claim to pocket pasta fan and play on that side of town leadership.

That's what I think

24 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I believe tp Kurisu would have read his PM properly and relayed correct info to thread. Instead scum Kurisu writes something ambiguous, fishing for reactions and tailors his updated claim to pocket pasta fan and play on that side of town leadership.

That's what I think

im pondering this

lucky does bring up a good point. @Kurisu why didn't you read your PM carefully if it was something as important as an action being performed on you at night?

1 minute ago, Professor Linguine said:

im pondering this

lucky does bring up a good point. @Kurisu why didn't you read your PM carefully if it was something as important as an action being performed on you at night?

It's like a paragraph of what I assumed was pure flavour, followed by a clear statement of what my power is.

The flavour is what I skimmed over at first, but after Zfetch made that comment about good the PM flavours are, I went back. This is when I noticed it mentioned Blizner specifically.

It's like a paragraph of what I assumed was pure flavour, followed by a clear statement of what my power is.

The flavour is what I skimmed over at first, but after Zfetch made that comment about good the PM flavours are, I went back. This is when I noticed it mentioned Blizner specifically.

So this is your original PM or you received a new/updated PM after Bliz died? 

Because your insinuation of him having to be town seems to be dependent on you receiving this info after he died.