The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

Yeet is a versatile word that can be used as an exclamation, a verb, or even a noun.

As an exclamation it can be used to express excitement, usually happily but also nervously. (See Ex. 1) 
It can also be used as an exclamation of victory. (See Ex. 2) 
Or as a battle cry or focus-shout while throwing or hitting something, like "HIII-YA

guess yeets out of the running

• Cheers 1

Ladies and Gentlemen I have an announcement  to make:

Hello everyone. As I mentioned,things are changing for NIK In this community/game.

I only thought it’s proper that I properly introduce my new self.

From here on in you can all call me bob, we’ll go with that.

Bob is a simple man,He’s the type of guy you can all trust. Bob is a little on the shy/quiet side,Instead choosing to make sure his words matter.Bob is not one to show emotion instead Bob is calm,cool and collected. He prides himself on his consistency 

Bob is the type of guy who likes long walks on the beach,watching the sunset/ rise. Playing with kittens,watching movies like the notebook and other funnn activity’s

Bob is very excited to get his hands dirty and put in the necessary work to succeed in all aspects of this adventure

Ladies and Gentlemen meet Bob.

6F78EF14-8D8A-4215-BB6C-2BFFD339A7A9.jpeg.bc7c9c4e9c07abd21e1f769a3388ac79.jpeg

From here on in I will only be addressed/ respond to Bob. NIK is effectively dead

R.I.P NIK. 2020-2020

Bob Born June 2020

Thank you.

Edited by naslund.is.king
  • Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Hello everyone. As I mentioned,things are changing for NIK In this community/game.

Bob is a simple man,He’s the type of guy you can all trust. Bob is a little on the shy/quiet side,Instead choosing to make sure his words matter.Bob is not one to show emotion instead Bob is calm,cool and collected. He prides himself on his consistency 

Bob is the type of guy who likes long walks on the beach,watching the sunset/ rise. Playing with kittens,watching movies like the notebook and other funnn activity’s

Bob is very excited to get his hands dirty and put in the necessary work to succeed in all aspects of this adventure

From here on in I will only be addressed/ respond to Bob. NIK is effectively dead

R.I.P NIK. 2020-2020

Bob Born June 2020

Thank you.

Ask Stealth to change your name. He'll do it for ya. 

Naslund kinda sucked anyways.

• Wat 2
3 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

R.I.P NIK. 2020-2020

Bob Born June 2020

Thank you.

Ok NIK

• Wat 1
10 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Instead of lynch I propose just saying Town Kill, or TK. 

This is a good alternative, imo. TK is also commonly enough that people immediately recognize what is it. Eliminate or elim is okay, not great, but enough people are also already calling it that.

The next choice is yeet. Then chop. Then, since we're a hockey site, how about eject? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

This is a good alternative, imo. TK is also commonly enough that people immediately recognize what is it. Eliminate or elim is okay, not great, but enough people are also already calling it that.

The next choice is yeet. Then chop. Then, since we're a hockey site, how about eject? :lol:

Well that's boring.

If we're going to use TK the victim has to choose how they wish to die in their final words.

I choose death by yeet

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Probably the best trade ever is Canucks’ history. He was the the heart and soul of the WCE. 

Lol

Triggered!

Absolutely one the best player trades the Canucks have ever made. Probably the single best. 

Talk about value!

I was just teasing NIK. Nazzy was all class and I loved watching him play.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Well that's boring.

If we're going to use TK the victim has to choose how they wish to die in their final words.

I choose death by yeet

Not a bad ideas. Or, the host can decide the manner in which each TK occurs. They could make it elaborate or simple. 

• Vintage 1
Just now, luckylager said:

Lol

Triggered!

Absolutely one the best player trades the Canucks have ever made. Probably the single best. 

Talk about value!

I was just teasing NIK. Nazzy was all class and I loved watching him play.

You should have seen what I wrote prior to deleting it in that response. ;)

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Then, since we're a hockey site, how about eject? :lol:

On CDC..... so very Canucks related-

How about "Bertuzzi" or "Bert".

"Nooo! Don't Bert me! I'm town you &^@#ers"

- "luckylager is set to be Bertuzzied. You may have your last words"

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

So am i good to play or??

No one has the power to tell you that you can't. We've kinda always been a community that works off of the host's discretion. If hoggers lets you play then that's fine. Some players may /out from the game, but most I assume will stay. I don't think there needs to be a controversy. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Luckylooger

2.Toews

3.Milk and Cereal

4.Falcon

6.Bob

7.Qwags

8.Otis

9.BJ

10.Sharpshooter

11.Darth Smelvin