The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

PL's reasoning on EP40+FG is sound.

I looked back on flow a few minutes ago and he's looking might sus.

I dont like MH's drop and runs.

Everyone believes Kurisu but I still feel like K, Toews and Qwags are connected. Qwags and I had a nice though and I softened up on him.

• Haha 1
Just now, luckylager said:

PL's reasoning on EP40+FG is sound.

I looked back on flow a few minutes ago and he's looking might sus.

I dont like MH's drop and runs.

Everyone believes Kurisu but I still feel like K, Toews and Qwags are connected. Qwags and I had a nice though and I softened up on him.

Translation: PL is gettng MK'd tonight.

25 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Not from his play; it's just that he's been specifically noted by me, Falcon, Lucky, and maybe someone else. I haven't seen this energy directed towards other low content posters like DM and FM, which leads me to believe someone is pushing MH as a low-consequence mislynch.

Fair enough. The fact that he’s a low poster makes it difficult to read his alignment. 

1 minute ago, Kurisu said:

That's chill. Could've sworn my claim was fake in your eyes?

l m a o

Explained above. You're cherry picking.

No one is supporting a wagon on you and PL made a good point on FG. I check flow and he looks like $&!#. Z is out of character and then your teammates.

I've learned enough to know that at some point if no one is agreeing with my reads, I should probably rethink. I can wait on your claim, but in no way actually believe you.

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I can see that. But considering they went special hunting on Otis last night they'll probably kill you. 

If they dont. You're even more likely scum whether I'm flushed or not.

Hmmm, interesting. See, we don't actually know who killed Otis, Maf, Vig or possibly SK? 

12 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Objection your honor, speculation.

Sustained.

In a game with no flips theres no irrefutable evidence without confession. 

And even then, depending on the circumstance, how could your honour be certain said confession is honest?

9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

In a game with no flips theres no irrefutable evidence without confession. 

And even then, depending on the circumstance, how could your honour be certain said confession is honest?

Objection your honor, poppycock & balderdash 

Sustained

14 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Objection your honor, poppycock & balderdash 

Sustained

I'll be the judge of that; and I've made my decision 

Mr. Falcone of 45th St. Canada - I hereby sentence you a lifetime of flight without a birdbath. It shall be recorded that from this day forward any and all associations to the name falc, falcon, falcon45 or falcon45ca etc (including any form or variation of) must defer to the title "Dirtybird" and will be legally bound to the terms of the "forfeit of royalties" ruling - Crown vs Lucky [2019] SCC fsup 4.20 - for violation of these terms.

Ruling not subject to appeal

14 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Tfw when Kurisu and Linguine keep saying all the things you want to say.

tfw this is scummy and its also scummy that I only pop in to incriminate MR lol

I find it difficult and a real curve ball that roles aren't being revealed. Never really gives you any idea as to how you are doing(from a reg TP perspective) and makes it slightly easier for mafia. 

Re: scum numbers -

Historically CDC had a high ratio of wolves, e.g. 1/3 of the player list rather than 1/4. This has changed in the last year or so. As Hoggers is not a CDC native he likely has not put more than 5 scum in this setup, and I'd guess it's likely 4. If there is a 3P killing role then that might affect things, but probably not, since it would impact both factions equally.

6 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

i find it incredibly suspect too, but i don't think it looks good on mr to survive two eods by narrow margins in a game with no flips. especially since he hasn't done anything extraordinary

Oh look another nudge on me. :lol:

I should go back and check who was being opportunistic about the anti-MR campaign.