The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

On 6/16/2020 at 5:51 PM, Qwags said:

I had no idea that @Aladeen was banned :(

On 6/16/2020 at 7:20 PM, luckylager said:

What's this all about?

Why are you bringing up deener?

This is the interaction that has had LL worked up for a while. FWIW, people were talking about 6'5" getting Aladeen banned earlier in the thread, so it's not like this was completely out of context. However, Bob supposes it's possible that LL missed this even though he was active in the thread at the time (if Bob recalls correctly). If Bob had to guess, LL has Aladeen as his character and was trying to see if he could get Qwags to say something that could be perceived as an Aladeen role claim and push him as a R1 flush. Anyways, carrying on...

---

On 6/16/2020 at 9:49 PM, luckylager said:

@Qwags , I need you to answer my question

Qwags hadn't posted since the last time LL asked. LL seems oddly persistent about this, so Bob asks him to clarify and he basically soft-claims Aladeen.

---

On 6/17/2020 at 7:54 PM, Qwags said:

[In reference to people questioning Blinzer's vig claim] Yeah, I wouldn't take much stock in early game claims. 

On 6/17/2020 at 8:27 PM, luckylager said:

This is you wriggling away from your Aladeen soft claim.

I've questioned you on it twice and you havent bothered to answer and only re-entered the thread after I said goodnight yesterday.

@hoggers , I voted Qwags yesterday, not NIK. Your VC is incorrect

Again, there's really no sign that Qwags was claiming Aladeen but LL continues to prod and force this angle.

---

On 6/17/2020 at 8:43 PM, luckylager said:

Qwags, repping my posts but still not answering the question.

Why did you soft claim Aladeen?

On 6/17/2020 at 8:46 PM, luckylager said:

Qwags still needs to answer me

On 6/17/2020 at 8:47 PM, luckylager said:

Hogs said oops I've got two flows, but didnt say he made two deeners.

Qwags is scum

and so on...

---

Bob is not fully sure what to make of the interactions between LL/Qwags but it's mainly been LL prodding Qwags and the latter not engaging. Qwags seems like an easy misflush target even though the justification is really weak. Bob doesn't think it would be wise for two scum to try and make themselves the center of attention like this in round one, so Bob has a feeling that this is actually a T/W situation. Therefore, Qwags is probably town and we may want to look into other inactives after we deal with LL and FG.

On 6/18/2020 at 10:17 PM, luckylager said:

[Qwags asking Kuri "what are you doing"?]

Slip

You meant that for your pm didn't you.

Was just reading back and noticed both you and Toews have your votes on EP40. 

Considering I've already outlined a connection between you, toews and kurisu I can't help but wonder if you guys planned on putting votes on an inactive to look like you're doing something, but obviously plan on moving them to suit your agenda should the opportunity present itself.

Based on this, Bob is fairly confident that EP40/LL are scum and Qwags/Kurisu are town.

Final thought. Below is a salient point, even if Bob thinks it's coming from scum.

19 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

///aanndd/// it's hella bad that y'all are tryna pigeonhole the lynch options to two people this early. that stymies discussion, which means that there's some scum in the big talkers

we have no idea how this game's going without flips or checks, so ffs please entertain other possibilities or we'll easily lose

It's a little uncomfortable that this round has been so straightforward. Bob can't recall the last time he's seen a town come to agreement this easily in games with flips, let alone one where we don't have alignment info to rely on. Bob does have some nagging thoughts that we're way off here and the real scum are content to let this round play out as is. Hopefully they're just inactive and/or have given up?

9 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Final thought. Below is a salient point, even if Bob thinks it's coming from scum.

It's a little uncomfortable that this round has been so straightforward. Bob can't recall the last time he's seen a town come to agreement this easily in games with flips, let alone one where we don't have alignment info to rely on. Bob does have some nagging thoughts that we're way off here and the real scum are content to let this round play out as is. Hopefully they're just inactive and/or have given up?

This is why we form another wagon. I propose FM.

On 6/18/2020 at 7:42 PM, falcon45ca said:

This is redundant. Your sentence has a redundancy.

Anyways, I looked into falcon's PM from hoggers, and it turns out he's Zfetch Vanilla Townie, and he wins when all threats to the town have been eliminated. 

So, Unvote, vote Zfetch

ok question, is this claim legitimate? 

5 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

if you're town you don't just ignore this discomfort