The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

funnygurl555 (5) - Professor Linguine, Sharpshooter, luckylager, Master Radishes, Intoewsable

Flow Menaci (2) - Kurisu, falcon45ca

luckylager (1) - Zfetch

Kurisu (1) - DarthMelvin

falcon45ca (1) - Milk & Honey

Edited by hoggers
On 6/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, Intoewsables said:

Bob is not a big fan of Kurisu so far, but he was also not liking Kurisu's play last game and that did not turn out well. IBO not a good lynch candidate tonight because he can be useful later. Also, y'know, go after the inactives.

On 6/17/2020 at 9:32 PM, Intoewsables said:

CFD on DM?

On 6/17/2020 at 9:34 PM, Intoewsables said:

Hold up, whaaaaaaaat? Maybe we should be lynching MR after all.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:46 AM, Intoewsables said:

Sorry, had to step away for a while. That last minute push by LL and gurl looks terrible.

Also it took Bob way too long to figure out what was going on with the Drowzee flip hahaha.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:52 AM, Intoewsables said:

Actually yeah that's true. The late votes are kinda TWTBW.

On 6/18/2020 at 7:27 PM, Intoewsables said:

Sorry, Bob is swamped with work today and won't have much time to catch up on the thread. He is going to just word vomit all over the place for now and hopefully come back around nightfall.

• Unless Bob is missing some new revelation from the past ~12 hours, there's no reason to believe BJ was vig killed. Blinzer claimed vig and said he was going to kill BJ, but he was flushed before nightfall actions went through. If the real vig decided to kill BJ despite all of that... Bob doesn't think that's a very wise choice. Especially since BJ was one of the top contributors so far.
  • That last minute push to lynch Blinzer over LL looks atrocious, but Bob will include the caveat that it's hard to know just how bad this is without a flip. LL was obviously doing it out of self-preservation -- which isn't indicative of alignment -- but funnygurl or whatever her name is made the whole thing look so much shadier.
  • Linguine is probably Bob's strongest town read at the moment. lucky is probably Bob's strongest scum read.
  • Bob still thinks we should be looking to force activity from the inactives by threatening to flush them. It's probably our best chance of having something to work with when we make it to the endgame.

So with all of that, Bob is kind of torn on where to place his vote. Just going to vote EP40 for now, I guess.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:50 PM, Intoewsables said:

We should flush one of LL, funnygurl, or Qwags today IMO

these are into's main reads posts. this is inorganic af. he hops onto people who are topics of discussion already and his reads tend to conform with town consensus. most importantly, when bj was alive, he was willing to overlook ll and my votes on blinzer. bj's gone and all of a sudden he's part of the crew who wants us dead

also, where in the world did the ep40 vote even come from?

2 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

-_____________- ok y'all don't DESERVE my effort 

Sorry I'm trying to move something. I'm very concerned with how this round has gone in terms of votes.

• Vintage 1

funnygurl555 (5): Professor Linguine, Sharpshooter, luckylooger, Master Radishes, Intoewsable

Flow Menaci (2): Kurisu, falcon45ca

luckylager (1): Zfetch

Kurisu (1): DarthMelvin

falcon45ca (1): Milk & Honey

Not Voting (3): funnygurl555, Flow Menaci, Qwags

1 hr until nf

Edited by hoggers
On 6/19/2020 at 11:54 PM, Professor Linguine said:

Master Radishes (4): Zfetch, Otis, Flow Menaci, EP40.

this wagon is trash. it was trash d1 and it's trash now. this is scum trying to save LL/FG (who're the most popular targets for the flush today) from dying. the last minute hop onto MR from EP40 makes me think that they are wolf buddies with one of them.

@Professor Linguine do you really believe this given the votes on mr? neither me nor ll were on there