The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

hoggers

well I see I've missed basically everything at EoD. 

FWIW I'm slightly leaning more towards lucky being the scum now because that last minute GIF stuff + the attack on kurisu felt a lot like lolcatting + last desperado to try to get a towine misflushed. I'm definitely not an expert on FG's meta but I feel she's slightly more likely to just give up and roll over as wolf in that situation rather than going for a last minute tryhard attempt to ISO people.

1 hour ago, hoggers said:

the looger is dead but im going to keep day 4 start at 10 for when i wake up. gnight all

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

dps please

1 hour ago, Professor Linguine said:

well I see I've missed basically everything at EoD. 

FWIW I'm slightly leaning more towards lucky being the scum now because that last minute GIF stuff + the attack on kurisu felt...

Oh mafia... when they don't have to read the thread.

6 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Vote LL.

But guys, for the record, there doesn't always need to be a counterwagon. If it's caught scum it's going to be an easy vote. :lol:

LL more likely to be scum imo.

5 hours ago, luckylager said:

Wait wait wait

I have a confession - I lied.

I'm not Aladeen. Qwags early drop just felt so forced and awkward I tried to play an angle, then when Kurisu and Toews stepped in to defend him - sirens!

So, for the record - I'm Kurisu and I talk to 6'5 every day. Blitzer makes fun of my pedo Avatar.

Go tp go

This is true. Goodbye beerman.

• Hydration 1

Ay I'm like 10% paying attention and totally outted scummy guy LL! Epic ments!!!¡¡

Next up I think Professor Linguine good bet for deep wolf.

25 minutes ago, hoggers said:

again, gonna skip the write up and say no kills occurred last night. luckylooger was flushed though

No kills? If the Maf did not select a kill, would it have been randomized?

34 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

No kills? If the Maf did not select a kill, would it have been randomized?

OP says the Mafia don't need to submit a kill, so Bob assumes it would not be randomized.

That being said, if there's a town-aligned roleblocker out there, they should probably share who they blocked last night. Bob finds it hard to believe that out of roughly 3 (?) scum left, not one of them would submit a kill. Unless we're ****ing nailing it so far and there's only like one inactive scum left, but Bob wouldn't count on that.

6 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

OP says the Mafia don't need to submit a kill, so Bob assumes it would not be randomized.

That being said, if there's a town-aligned roleblocker out there, they should probably share who they blocked last night. Bob finds it hard to believe that out of roughly 3 (?) scum left, not one of them would submit a kill. Unless we're ****ing nailing it so far and there's only like one inactive scum left, but Bob wouldn't count on that.

Bob is probably also inviting scum to fake claim roleblocker here and we'll have no way of verifying the claim, so maybe this isn't a great idea. Nvm.

10 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

We do have a Guardian Angel, so perhaps they saved the MK target? I know we have 1 because I was told that they put a save on me RD2 (tho I wasn't targeted)

• Like 1

I am the Swordmaster. All night kills attempted on me will be redirected on to a target of my choosing.

This is why Otis was night killed.

I'm sure you can figure out why I kept my claim ambiguous now.

2 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

I am the Swordmaster. All night kills attempted on me will be redirected on to a target of my choosing.

This is why Otis was night killed.

I'm sure you can figure out why I kept my claim ambiguous now.

I figured you had like a bulletproof vest or something.

Kaz ascending to top tier Mafia player.

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1