Sign in to follow this  
hoggers

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Intoewsables said:

Can you expand a little more on this? Particularly the bolded? Who is "they"?

according to kurisu's PM, the swordmaster power was given to them by blinzer after he was flushed. the "they" there refers to blinzer. now, if blinzer was wolf, obviously he wouldn't give a townie this power. so if you think kurisu is town, which I do, then logically speaking blinzer also has to be town.

• Hydration 1

10 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

It's just a little strange that your first reaction to a TP special claim is to question it. Feels like you know more than there is out there.

I questioned it a little too. it's a really convenient claim to make that wasn't hinted at in any way beforehand. specifically they're claiming masons with someone who is dead and therefore cannot counter their claim.

38 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

It's just a little strange that your first reaction to a TP special claim is to question it. Feels like you know more than there is out there.

FM is a potential lynch candidate based on the last few votes. He's also one of the players I floated in a potential scum team yesterday. Of course Bob has an interest in hearing more -- any good townie should.

Just now, Intoewsables said:

FM is a potential lynch candidate based on the last few votes. He's also one of the players I floated in a potential scum team yesterday. Of course Bob has an interest in hearing more -- any good townie should.

Sorry, FLUSH.

2 hours ago, Flow Menaci said:

Take note, i'm mason with naslund.is.king

These who are now voting for me are mafia

Bob is placing his vote on FM until he gets an answer on this.

vote Flow Menaci

There is no masons. No chance in hell.

1 hour ago, Professor Linguine said:

also note: since NIK is dead, FM is a mason without a buddy, which essentially makes his claim equivalent to claiming VT. it's not a power role at all

Which is exactly why he should've claimed it when NIK died, or breadcrumbed prior. FMs claim does not preclude him from being lynched IMO

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Dude, it's a weak ass claim that should've happened earlier and can't be verified.

Why is your first reaction to defend it?

• Like 1

Bob feels like Zfetch is being TWTBW today. Why put himself in the spotlight like that if him and FM are the last two scum? It's basically forfeiting. OR THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS US TO THINK.

Not lynching:

SS

Falcon

Lingcod

Toews

Probably MR

I'll put in a stronger effort tomorrow and stay up for nightfall

oh wowe lucky looger is still here

Voutr lucky l00ger

• Vintage 1

19 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

:picard:

vote zfetch

This guy is mafia too

Now that I am aware of the actual situation behind Flows claim, I redact my suspicions regarding Toews questioning.

Likewise, yeah Flow is more scummy because of the claim not less scummy. That's very sub optimal claiming for a towny who looks like they've been actively involved in the game.

He's got to be mafia.

Flow, LL are mafia.

I also redact my statement made just like 2 seconds ago about PL being mafia. That's probably a towny response. However he was very eager to jump on me without much reasoning at all