The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

20 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Likewise, yeah Flow is more scummy because of the claim not less scummy. That's very sub optimal claiming for a towny who looks like they've been actively involved in the game.

He's got to be mafia.

Flow, LL are mafia.

I also redact my statement made just like 2 seconds ago about PL being mafia. That's probably a towny response. However he was very eager to jump on me without much reasoning at all

you are literally voting someone we flushed last day phase and also defended someone who just made an incredibly sketchy claim

12 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

@Funnygurl555 Did you ever explain why you saved LL over whatever his name was in R1? Bob may have missed it and is too lazy to go back through your old posts.

i had a town read on ll and not a read on blinzer

i buy kurisu's claim. i don't buy fm's. it's convenient to have a dead mason partner in a flipless game

4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

If it is, it's working. I have no motivation to re-read anything and look for associations or anything.

Same but I feel obligated to.

After work.

21 hours ago, Kurisu said:

Important things here:

-No longer assume Otis was town.

-I can't die, well maybe I could with a roleblock or strongman kill. Basically I'm probably here until the end for a change.

I really want to find out that the wolf team accidentally took out one of their own in Otis. :lol:

Okay let's speculate.

Alive (12)

Toews

Milk and Cereal

Falcon

K

Qwags

Sharpshooter

Darth Smelvin

Zfetch

MR

Professor Linguini

Flow Menaci

Funnygurl555

Worst case scenario, the scum are all alive still and it's gg within two rounds. If this is the case, we're just doomed.

Best case scenario, EP/Lucky contains two scum (medium case: one scum). If Kurisu is unkillable as he says, the scum will move on to other towncore players e.g. Linguine, SS, etc.

If we assume the Maf hit true every night, we're looking at up to five rounds before we'd lose if we suck that badly.

So basically I'd say we need a PoE of 5 players. @everyone which 5 people do we flush to win the game?

Disclaimer: I'm bad at counting.

• Thanks 1