The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

hoggers

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Kurisu quite suspect as well. This mans knows I had a midterm on Monday and was working on the ZHM simulator all weekend instead of studying so my activity level was perfectly explainable. Now that I habe a bit of downtime I'm back but strange that Kurisu would draw a stupid conclusion from his angle

I'm not as interested in you as you think.

• Wat 1

Like I have no idea if this is the right way to play a flipless game, but I think it's essential we have an 'anchor' a read or two that we don't waver from and base our reading of the game around. In this game, for me, it's that BJ/NIK were town and EP and/or Lucky were scum. Those are the reads I am most confident in. I can't make sense of any world that doesn't fit those points considering the gamestate right now - if we are wrong about those reads then this game should really feel much different.

Then, going off of that, we can start to form a towncore and a scumpool, but leaving room for error. Reading the game that way, I consider Kurisu/Linguine/SS/Intoews/falcon my towncore. There's a chance one of them has snuck in as a deepwolf, but we can't worry about it until F5 at least IMO. Conversely, the PoE is surely a little 'easy' in the sense that MH, DM, and Qwags are perpetual residents of it, but at the same time usually I can clear one or two of those players at some point and so far I really can't. That could be worrying, but equally that could just mean we're absolutely right about one or two of them and one or two are just a bit lost.

Basically I'm saying that I think this game is going well, but I'm getting to the point where I begin to question everything and this post is meant to reassure myself. :)

52 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Can everyone actually give their 5-player PoEs like I requested earlier though? I have a theory or two.

FM, Zfetch, Linguine, DM, and Falcon.

This is a boring read. You guys shouldn't have killed me.

No gifs

No fun

No jokes

Y'all are boring ass mother&^@#ers. It's like a reunion party for retired librarians in here.

sam winchester yawn GIF

I'll go back to being dead now.

Sorry for the interruption.

• Hydration 1

i feel extremely unmotivated to read the thread closely in order to avoid losing brain cells

this tells me two things:

- mafia is intentionally $&!#ting up the thread to cause town to lose motivation (which worked on me and evidently on a few other people in the town)

- mafia is losing the game and is desperate (because this isn't the kind of move you pull unless you are desperate)

PoE: zfetch, FM, FG, MH, qwags

MH/qwags are the pick I'm most uncertain about but I'm pretty confident on zfetch, FM and FG as being in my PoE. I considered DM but my gut tells him he's a village idiot and not a wolfx

54 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

i feel extremely unmotivated to read the thread closely in order to avoid losing brain cells

this tells me two things:

- mafia is intentionally $&!#ting up the thread to cause town to lose motivation (which worked on me and evidently on a few other people in the town)

- mafia is losing the game and is desperate (because this isn't the kind of move you pull unless you are desperate)

PoE: zfetch, FM, FG, MH, qwags

MH/qwags are the pick I'm most uncertain about but I'm pretty confident on zfetch, FM and FG as being in my PoE. I considered DM but my gut tells him he's a village idiot and not a wolfx

In my experience, the thread starts slowing down when Maf numbers start getting lower. 

I think we're looking at 2 out of 4, or 3 out of 5 Maf dead right now based off activity.

FG has totally backed off her posting style and numbers now compared to previously when she was a serious lynch candidate.

My 3 PoE: FM, FG, Qwags. I believe strongly at least 1 of 3