The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG 6.0 - Season 16

Patrick Kane

2 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

how did Singh played 3 AHL Games ? :huh:

When the NHL season ends, theres a few AHL games left, and EHM will send down some young guys to get a few regular season and playoff AHL games.

Applies to teams that did not make the post-season.

Edited by Patrick Kane
  • Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 3

Winnipeg Jets Draft Review

With the 6th, 8th, and 18th pick, the Jets were able to get some quality prospects, two of which are definitely top 6 forwards, who will start to contribute in 3-5 years time. If my team was in dire need of scoring immediately, I might have looked at rushing them in sooner, but my forward group is still very young, so going to use the Detroit model and ease all of them in slowly.

At 6, I have to say I was surprised that Patch "Adams" Novak was still on the board. Minnesota's need for a goaltender threw me off, making the Boeser comp available ( @apollo, hit me up).

8th overall would have normally been the Vlasic comparable, but Elac McNeal, or the Jeff Carter comp, was somehow found with my scouting analytics that I stole from Zfetch.

Lastly, was able to pick up RD/RW Ben "I like" Ballhorn. While he's a playmaker, and another RD, which I don't need, his writeup as a heavy defenseman who blocks shots is someone I'd like on my 3rd pair long term.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1