Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG 6.0 - Season 16


Recommended Posts

Ottawa places claim on matt Morrison as first priority 

 

If not successful then claim Patricia on second priority 

 

Not sure how the claim system works but I haven't claimed in a few seasons so back off @Master Mind:lol:

 

Jk u can have Jalil as long as I get my 4th line center :)

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, apollo said:

Ottawa places claim on matt Morrison as first priority 

 

If not successful then claim Patricia on second priority 

 

Not sure how the claim system works but I haven't claimed in a few seasons so back off @Master Mind:lol:

 

Jk u can have Jalil as long as I get my 4th line center :)

 

 

I'll trade you former 85-point Athanasiou if I get both players ;)

  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, apollo said:

Ottawa places claim on matt Morrison as first priority 

 

If not successful then claim Patricia on second priority 

 

Not sure how the claim system works but I haven't claimed in a few seasons so back off @Master Mind:lol:

 

Jk u can have Jalil as long as I get my 4th line center :)

 

 

Flames are higher in the priority, so will receive Matt Morrison (if no one else claims).

 

 

  • Burr 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Patrick Kane said:

Flames are higher in the priority, so will receive Matt Morrison (if no one else claims).

 

 

Do they get bumped down after 1 claim?

 

I figured since he posted claim Jalil first that once that goes thru he goes to the bottom of the list for Morrison and I'd be next 

 

Anyways iono the rule but if possible I'd like to claim Jalil instead if he's bumped under me after the Matt claim 

 

Or do teams not get bumped down after a claim 

 

(checked CBA but just says list will be provided by ZP) 

Edited by apollo
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, apollo said:

Do they get bumped down after 1 claim?

 

I figured since he posted claim Jalil first that once that goes thru he goes to the bottom of the list for Morrison and I'd be next 

 

Anyways iono the rule but if possible I'd like to claim Jalil instead if he's bumped under me after the Matt claim 

 

Or do teams not get bumped down after a claim 

 

(checked CBA but just says list will be provided by ZP) 

Honestly have not had a GM claim two players and someone else claim in several seasons lol, so you are right... 

 

FLA -> Matt Morrison -> OTT
TOR -> Jalil Patricia -> CGY

  • Hydration 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Patrick Kane said:

Honestly have not had a GM claim two players and someone else claim in several seasons lol, so you are right... 

 

FLA -> Matt Morrison -> OTT
TOR -> Jalil Patricia -> CGY

We'd like to welcome Matt Morrison... We're gonna have him train with the team and likely draw in after the next sim set for one of our centers. 

 

Oh boy... What a line we could have had if we kept both bertuzzis... 

 

Tyler Bert / Morrison / Tag Bert... Hot damn. 

 

Also where is Alex Naslund?! :wacko:

  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Player of the Month

Spoiler

Juuse Saros (NSH) - 10GP 9W 2SO

 

Rookie of the Month

Spoiler

Petr Kutty (WPG) - 13GP 8G 1A

 

Offensive Player of the Month

Spoiler

Andrei Svechnikov (FLA) - 14GP 8G 9A


Defensive Player of the Month

Spoiler

Juuse Saros (NSH) - 10GP 9W 2SO

 

Edited by Nail
  • Like 1
  • Hydration 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...