The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I apologize to..

Ms.Glitter

2 hours ago, Ms.Glitter said:

I would like to apologize to anyone I hurt with my arrogant and selfish ways in my younger days.

I love how in our city and many places in the world, people are mostly kind and patient to one another, and I want to be part of that too. I'm sorry

Nobody in this word is perfect, the only perfect person in history was hung from a cross.

I believe in forgiveness and redemption. I have received grace and mercy in my life and I want to show it to others.

I'm sorry to the Asian and ethnic people that I offended because I was not right.

Almost everyone I know has either knowingly or unknowingly said a sexist, or racist or ageist comment at some point.

We all want a better world.

I don't have anything against any race or religion. I was just arrogant and ignorant and only concerned with myself before.

But I want to make a change. I want to treat every person with beauty and patience.

You are beautiful, my fellow humans.

Everyone deserves a second chance if they're truly apologetic and willing to change.

• Cheers 3

12 hours ago, Ms.Glitter said:

I would like to apologize to anyone I hurt with my arrogant and selfish ways in my younger days.

I love how in our city and many places in the world, people are mostly kind and patient to one another, and I want to be part of that too. I'm sorry

Nobody in this word is perfect, the only perfect person in history was hung from a cross.

I believe in forgiveness and redemption. I have received grace and mercy in my life and I want to show it to others.

I'm sorry to the Asian and ethnic people that I offended because I was not right.

Almost everyone I know has either knowingly or unknowingly said a sexist, or racist or ageist comment at some point.

We all want a better world.

I don't have anything against any race or religion. I was just arrogant and ignorant and only concerned with myself before.

But I want to make a change. I want to treat every person with beauty and patience.

You are beautiful, my fellow humans.

I don't know you nor do I know what you said to those groups of people, but this post (hopefully) says a lot about your growth and maturity. I've said some stupid stuff that you've described before also, so I am thankful I can turn over a new leaf. I was immature and lacked perspective of life.

I think the hardest part out of this is forgiving yourself. Don't forgive yourself easily, but do forgive yourself eventually.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1