The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Return of the Autobots - GAME OVER! AUTOBOTS/MAFIA WIN!

Rate this topic

Just now, BoKnows said:

idk am I mafia or am I town :ph34r:

hello boknows, I see you are new to the game, do not worry, I will ease you into this wonderful game with just a few simple introductory questions.

1) how much experience do you have with forum mafia?

2) where are you from?

3) Do you know what WIFOM means?

4) How do you feel about your teammate being wagoned so early into day 1?

Just now, Professor Linguine said:

hello boknows, I see you are new to the game, do not worry, I will ease you into this wonderful game with just a few simple introductory questions.

1) how much experience do you have with forum mafia?

2) where are you from?

3) Do you know what WIFOM means?

4) How do you feel about your teammate being wagoned so early into day 1?

1) Basically zero.

2) Ontario

3) Nope.  I googled it and got wine and in front of me.

4) I don't know

Just now, BoKnows said:

I didn't know if I'm allowed

i'll cut a deal with you BK. my role allows me to "recruit" someone into being a member of town the same way as a cult would. it allows me to confirm that whoever I target is townie so it can act like a cop, but if I target a member of the mafia, I can get them to come over to the side of town. you have a very low chance of winning the game now you've slipped. but I don't want to bully new players and I want to give you a chance to play. so I'll tell you what. if you tell me the name of your teammates right now, and we confirm that you're telling the truth by flushing one of them, I'll target you with my recruitment N1 and you can win with the rest of town. what do you say?

• Huggy Bear 1
Just now, Professor Linguine said:

by the way, my role is only one shot and I'm afraid of dying at night so I'm going to use it night 1 immediately to make sure the shot doesn't get wasted. so you better speak up now if you want to convince me to use that on you instead of someone else.

shoot me senpai

1 minute ago, Professor Linguine said:

by the way, my role is only one shot and I'm afraid of dying at night so I'm going to use it night 1 immediately to make sure the shot doesn't get wasted. so you better speak up now if you want to convince me to use that on you instead of someone else.

My role PM only had me in it.  No one else, where would I find out who my teammates are.