The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Return of the Autobots - GAME OVER! AUTOBOTS/MAFIA WIN!

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, hoggers said:

first of all there is ONE mafia left

now go back through my posts and really try to convince yourself im mafia. 

You're super clean my man. I'm just exploring worlds and the only red mark you have was a push on Blinz to get gk'd by not voting. A scum team of SS, GC, Z, Kurisu and you would definitely be able to weather hard bussing and be capable of manipulating multiple groups of tp.

But I agree, prob only one maf left considering the bastard sheriff and SK roles. 

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

You're super clean my man. I'm just exploring worlds and the only red mark you have was a push on Blinz to get gk'd by not voting. A scum team of SS, GC, Z, Kurisu and you would definitely be able to weather hard bussing and be capable of manipulating multiple groups of tp.

But I agree, prob only one maf left considering the bastard sheriff and SK roles. 

if he claimed doc i wouldnt have needed the gk. i figured he was town but i knew he was gonna stay in the poe so i told him to off himself lol

1 minute ago, hoggers said:

if he claimed doc i wouldnt have needed the gk. i figured he was town but i knew he was gonna stay in the poe so i told him to off himself lol

I know. Read it thrice.

No matter what, for me, the game has to end tomorrow. Found out a few hours ago I've got to head up Island on Tuesday morning and will be out of service until Thursday or Friday.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I know. Read it thrice.

No matter what, for me, the game has to end tomorrow. Found out a few hours ago I've got to head up Island on Tuesday morning and will be out of service until Thursday or Friday.

vote rocket and we turbolynch him then

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

How many moves do we have left now?

I dont have any.

My moves are all used up. All I can do is think and vote.

I hate losing no matter who I lose to. That said, I wont be around starting tuesday so I might have to agree with hoggers and push falc for majority lynch.

2 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Vote LL.

You're truly special. I honestly thought you could read.

Who claimed me as sheriff first? Me or BJ? And you don't think it was a gambit? Duhhhh

Who was the naive sheriff (toews) in contact with? MR, BJ and Kurisu.

BJ PM'd our alliance with the sheriff CC from Toews and we decided to run a cover game, which obviously didn't fool the maf because they killed Toews anyways.

That tidbit points to Hoggers or maybe NIK being maf.

If Kurisu was maf, I dont know why he would kill Toews seeing as he was naive green peeked and in a PM alliance with Toews, MR and BJ. Maybe he would for the sake of misdirection, but it seems an unlikely move unless he has a partner.

Now you can go ahead and be a retard. I'm totally used to it. But if you're will to throw the game at least do it for a good reason.

Anyways, if hogs is actually mafia he's played a brilliant game and I don't see myself being able to convince the rest of the game, or even myself that he's mafia. I'm perpetually suspicious of him, but with that said. I'd rather lose to hoggers, than lose because DM is a &^@#ing idiot.

Vote Rocket

6 minutes ago, hoggers said:

the intoews kill is from someone not paying attention

kill bluejay yesterday lynch intoes today kill naslund and you're coming into today with lucky m&h rocket me and darthmelvin as the only confirmed tp

Really hogs, not a fan of your logic here.

Because they wanted to kill both sheriff claims. They wouldn't have known which was the real sheriff, but they did know neither sheriff claim was mafia.

11 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Really hogs, not a fan of your logic here.

Because they wanted to kill both sheriff claims. They wouldn't have known which was the real sheriff, but they did know neither sheriff claim was mafia.

this is fair but they cant have predicted that both sheriff claims were real either. too hard of a gamble, one that did not pay off either.

4 minutes ago, hoggers said:

this is fair but they cant have predicted that both sheriff claims were real either. too hard of a gamble, one that did not pay off either.

Why would maf think a tp is fake claiming for $&!#s and giggles?

They'd know one was bastard and one wasn't, just wouldn't know who is who unless Kurisu is mafia.

If Kurisu was maf they'd know J23 was real sheriff and would have killed bj, setting up Toews for the easy mislynch.

However, hogs, NIK and I all knew Toews pm'd BJ and cc'd.

Toews hinted at his role in the thread "J23 drag your sheriff", but that was about it.

The more I think about it, the more paranoid of Hogs (and NIK to some extent) I get.

But if I remove my paranoia and look at Kurisu, DM and Rocket. Rocket is the bad guy. He's gotta be.