Sign in to follow this  
falcon45ca

Mafia: Return of the Autobots - GAME OVER! AUTOBOTS/MAFIA WIN!

Recommended Posts

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

What if Kurisu is the deep wolf?

Would be funny but realistically I don't have the power to do what I've been doing as scum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I can't believe I missed this earlier. How dare you. :sadno:

I'm sorry man. You're just too smooth and casual.

Scares the &^@# out of me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Towns a lot funner for me. It’s hard to translate my town game to scum.

i just freeze and you guys call me out by the 3rd page.

No idea what you're talking about.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt BK is Maf tbh.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doc please &^@#ing contact me. Thanks.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What if Kurisu is the deep wolf?

Why would you make such a ridiculous statement 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Third party eliminate Rocketman or Blinzer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, J-23 said:

I doubt BK is Maf tbh.

Cause I'm not...

 

Everyone about to waste a night mis-lynching me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, milk and honey said:

How am I still alive. 

 

Vote j23

Because we've had obvious scum to lynch. 

 

Unvote

Vote MH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MH 

Dead vote on Qwags N1

Dead vote on Qwags N2

Votes outside of the obvious PoE D3

 

Zero scum hunting, 5 or 6 total posts, all of which are useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, luckylager said:

MH 

Dead vote on Qwags N1

Dead vote on Qwags N2

Votes outside of the obvious PoE D3

 

Zero scum hunting, 5 or 6 total posts, all of which are useless.

So par for the course when it comes to MP40 and Honey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

So par for the course when it comes to MP40 and Honey

For sure. He's playing no differently than his normal tp game. Being crap tp and slanking just helps to cover his scum game IMO.

I'm trying to imagine a world where Z just throws in the towel like he did. What would motivate him?

 

He could have been pulling votes off you given the timing, but I think it's more likely he didn't see a light at the end of the tunnel for the maf team if his remaining partners were slankers and/or a rookie.

 

Where do you want to lynch tonight? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

For sure. He's playing no differently than his normal tp game. Being crap tp and slanking just helps to cover his scum game IMO.

I'm trying to imagine a world where Z just throws in the towel like he did. What would motivate him?

 

He could have been pulling votes off you given the timing, but I think it's more likely he didn't see a light at the end of the tunnel for the maf team if his remaining partners were slankers and/or a rookie.

 

Where do you want to lynch tonight? 

MH, Otis unless Hoggers has another moment of intuition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kurisu said:

MH, Otis unless Hoggers has another moment of intuition

Lol Otis is the TB I forgot, we'll just eliminate MH tonight and Otis can TB EP40. Really speed up the process at least.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Lol Otis is the TB I forgot, we'll just eliminate MH tonight and Otis can TB EP40. Really speed up the process at least.

I'm good with that. Also fine to vote BK, his voting record is brutal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote count

 

Blinzer (1): MR

Otis (TB/1): Toews

Kurisu (1): BoKnows

MilkHoney (3): Kurisu, NIK, LuckyLager

BoKnows (2): BlueJays, Toews

MrRad (1): J-23

J-23 (1): Milk Honey

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.