The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Return of the Autobots - GAME OVER! AUTOBOTS/MAFIA WIN!

Rate this topic

Spoiler

Zfetch (4) - Qwags, MR, EP40, NIK

otis (4) - hog, lucky, bo, intoews

MR (2) - J23, Zfetch 

boknows (1) - bluejay

Kurisu (1) - BoKnows

BlueJay22 (1) - DM

kurisu (1)- kurisu

Qwags (1)- mh

Zfetch (6) - Qwags, MR, EP40, intoews, rocket, otis

intoews (3) - naslund, lucky, bluejay

MR (2) - J23, Zfetch 

BlueJay22 (2) - DM, kurisu

rocket (1) - boknows

Qwags (1)- mh

otis (1) - hog

Zfetch (6) - Qwags, MR, Intoews, EP40, NIK, otis

MR (2) -  Zfetch, J23

Kurisu (1) - TheRocket18

BlueJay22 (2) - DM

Qwags (1) - MH

otis (5) - luckylager, Blinzer, BlueJay22, Kurisu, Hoggers

TheRocket18 (1) - BoKnows

got lazy so i only did the relevant names. zfetch not self pressing onto otis while otis is town makes me believe zfetch had another reason for his vote. it's possible he voted on MR when there was no momentum near MR, so that mr could get credit from a bus attempt. therocket ending on kurisu is strange, but he did have the two votes on him early. i dont think sharp or zfetch would have bussed their new partner that early. i'm also thinking with the kill on qwags, it could imply off wagon, but it could also just be special hunting. i want to see where qwags laid his vote down often.

therocket and m&h i frankly think are town. ep40 i need out of my poe, and boknows i had something that made me want to read him town. 

@J-23 investigate the radish man

@Blinzer don't vote and eat a gk

@Otis tb EP40

contending wagons on boknows and intoews

vote boknows

• Huggy Bear 2
  • Vintage 1
On 7/7/2020 at 1:09 AM, hoggers said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Zfetch (1) - DM

TheRocket18 (1) - Zfetch

Professor Linguine (2) - 6FT5, hoggers

Qwags (3) - Milk & Honey, GoCanucks16, Kurisu

Kurisu (1) - Professor Linguine

J23 (2) - Intoews, luckylager

6FT5 (2) - Sharpshooter, Qwags

GoCanucks16 (1) - BJ22

Professor Linguine (7) - Blinzer, hoggers, GoCanucks16, Sharpshooter, zFetch, BoKnows, J23

Zfetch (3) - DM, Radish, Otis

Sharpshooter (3) - Kurisu, Bluejay, Luckylager

Qwags (1) - Milk & Honey

Melvin (1) - EP40

Professor Linguine (6) - GoCanucks16, BoKnows, Sharpshooter, Zfetch, Blinzer, J-23

DM (1) - EP40

J-23 (1) - , Intoews

Qwags (1) - Milk & Honey

Zfetch (3) - Otis, MR, DM

Sharpshooter(6) - hoggers, Kurisu, BJ22, luckylager, NIK, Qwags

Professor Linguine (6) - GoCanucks16, BoKnows, Sharpshooter, Zfetch, Blinzer, TheRocket18

DM (1) - EP40

Qwags (2) - Milk & Honey, 

Sharpshooter (7) - BJ22, Intoews, hoggers, Kurisu, luckylager, NIK, Qwags

TheRocket18 (1) - J-23

Professor Linguine (5) - GoCanucks16, BoKnows, Sharpshooter, Zfetch, TheRocket18

DM (1) - EP40

Sharpshooter (8) - BJ22, hoggers, Kurisu, luckylager, NIK, Qwags, Intoews, Blinzer

TheRocket18 (1) - J-23

linguine highlighted as scum here for posterity sake. this is votecounts down purely off fact and reason. no opinions or biased meshed in the way. this is for later on reference mostly. to detail what i'm seeing, scum were willing to sheep my read on linguine as i assumed he wasn't mafia, and so they were going to play it like i lynched him and move us like dominos. you can see gocanucks and sharpshooter both claim that my reads are good and they'll sheep them.

however, i also begin to suspect an ulterior motive. i moved on the linguine wagon as the zfetch wagon was building momentum to see how much resistance they would have comparably. zfetch wagon had a lot of resistance, and not as many inactives moved onto it as you would think. it should also be documented that neither sharpshooter nor gocanucks moved onto zfetch though he was just as easy as a lynch at the time as pasta linguine was. aside from main building points, sharp on sixfive is a good look for him as well as the commentary sharp added.

Blinzer, hoggers, GoCanucks16, Sharpshooter, zFetch, BoKnows, J23

out of these 7

zfetch, sharp, gocanucks, and boknows never moved. blinzer, hoggers, and j23 eventually moved. j23 notably moved onto therocket cfd which held only his vote. also notable is at the end therocket joins this group to remain on linguine at the end of the day. 

as a final notation, the kill was off wagon. normally this would imply a wolf on wagon, but due to claim shenanigans and the mafia fearkill, it can be reasonably inferred that mafia shot the counterwagon once they realized the counterwagon wasn't going anywhere. 

Reveal hidden contents

Zfetch (1) - DM

TheRocket18 (1) - Zfetch

GoCanucks16 (1) - BJ22

Professor Linguine (7) - Blinzer, hoggers, GoCanucks16, Sharpshooter, zFetch, BoKnows, J23

Qwags (1) - Milk & Honey

Melvin (1) - EP40

Professor Linguine (6) - GoCanucks16, BoKnows, Sharpshooter, Zfetch, Blinzer, J-23

DM (1) - EP40

J-23 (1) - , Intoews

Qwags (1) - Milk & Honey

Professor Linguine (6) - GoCanucks16, BoKnows, Sharpshooter, Zfetch, Blinzer, TheRocket18

DM (1) - EP40

TheRocket18 (1) - J-23

Professor Linguine (5) - GoCanucks16, BoKnows, Sharpshooter, Zfetch, TheRocket18

DM (1) - EP40

Sharpshooter (8) - BJ22hoggers, Kurisu, luckylager, NIK, Qwags, Intoews, Blinzer

TheRocket18 (1) - J-23

this is filling in the blanks with the league of heroes. as it can be notated and by no small coincidence, they coincide on sharpshooter wagon relatively early. kurisu is a main benefactor who IS NOT green on here, but he sticks to his guns on sharpshooter almost the entire time. this cannot be conceived as tunneling in most universes, though there is a chance it took off when he wasn't around. this is a. not likely, and b. disproven by timestamps in thread.

another point is that qwags is actually the vote to tie the linguine and sharpshooter wagons. if he was going to bus, that was probably the worst moment. i suspect that mafia would wait until sharpshooter was doomed before committing to the buss as intoews and blinzer did. based on vote formations and patterns, qwags can be reasonably cleared based off how he voted. (cleared used in the most lax and relaxed form of it. cleared by no means, but a solid townread based off it).

this is where things start to get spicy. 

Reveal hidden contents

Zfetch (1) - DM

TheRocket18 (1) - Zfetch

GoCanucks16 (1) - BJ22

Zfetch (4) - DM, mr, otis, bluejay

dm - ep40, boknows

TheRocket18 (1) - Zfetch, sharp

Professor Linguine (2) - 6FT5, hoggers, gocanucks16

Qwags (3) - Milk & Honey, Kurisu

6FT5 (2) - Qwags

gocanucks - j23

Qwags (1) - Milk & Honey

Melvin (1) - EP40

DM (1) - EP40

J-23 (1) - , Intoews

Qwags (1) - Milk & Honey

DM (1) - EP40

Zfetch (3) - Otis, MR, Zfetch

TheRocket18 (1) - J-23

DM (1) - EP40

Zfetch (3) - Otis, MR, DM

Sharpshooter (8) - BJ22hoggers, Kurisu, luckylager, NIK, Qwags, Intoews, Blinzer

TheRocket18 (1) - J-23

as an aside, an extra votecount was added to show where zfetch begins to get pressured.

zfetch collects votes on him and the scumteam seems to move to save him. under these pretenses, the voting makes absolute sense. qwags, the villager, has canucks pushing him, but as soon as he loses momentum, canucks goes to vote on linguine which sharpshooter and zfetch both later join off the wagon of therocket. this may be a good look for him depending on how we flip zfetch. they then stagnate on linguine as that seems to be the only wagon to save them. it's likely maybe, maybe 1 scum hopped off, but based on the colorings, it seems the wagon on sharpshooter was very stagnantly green. it's possible that intoews or blinzer hopped over. intoews however had the killing vote on sharp when blinzer was present. kurisu is added to these list of possible busses, but he remained on sharpshooter the entire day through the lynch and was creating content, too.

not dependant on wagon analysis, but the j23 and how he handled the sheriff thing came across as town. i could probably mark him as town along with his reaction to sharpshooters posting, but that had nothing to do with the wagon analysis as he was mainly off any contending wagons and did his own thing. therocket hops up in standings as he seemed to be jumped by two wolves simultaneously. 

based off this, vote zfetch is pretty essential just in case my later reads are wildly off track. i am interested in {intoews, otis} and want to hear from @Master Radishes. i individually townread dm regardless of wagons. {milk and honey, ep40, boknows} i need to see more of.

42 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Idk, that doesn't sound very fun to me.

Welcome to the club.

Just trying to collect a dub and I got my own team killing me.  If I'm going to die at least let the mafia kill me.

If Blinzer, EP, Rocket, Otis are all gone 10/10 there is a deep wolf.  I'd buy everyone here 100 Amazon stock each.

I feel that Kurisu is the deep wolf, admitted to being Optimus Prime and joked around about it a lot.  Maybe this is how he plays the game normally, I don't know cause it's my first game.

Just trying to collect a dub like the rest of you TP.

• Huggy Bear 1