The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Return of the Autobots - GAME OVER! AUTOBOTS/MAFIA WIN!

Rate this topic

47 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Welcome to the club.

Just trying to collect a dub and I got my own team killing me.  If I'm going to die at least let the mafia kill me.

If Blinzer, EP, Rocket, Otis are all gone 10/10 there is a deep wolf.  I'd buy everyone here 100 Amazon stock each.

Never played but talking about a deep wolf like an expertDF1BCB6F-A919-4AFE-B4F0-4194260566A7.gif.c0abd132a9a955ab22a8219ff193d83a.gif

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Amazon stock plea eh. That's a new one.

I've got a few reasons, but trying to bribe me with Bezos stock completely goes against my moral compass.

Bezos is a giant turd. 

Unvote 

Vote BurgerKing

100 Amazon Stock is big bucks man.  Think of all the Lagers you can buy with that

11 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

100 Amazon Stock is big bucks man.  Think of all the Lagers you can buy with that

So scummy. 

Pretty sure this type of bribery is cheating and deserves a GK.

Further to that, I invest in ethical funds. It helps me sleep at night.

• Cheers 1
10 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So scummy. 

Pretty sure this type of bribery is cheating and deserves a GK.

Further to that, I invest in ethical funds. It helps me sleep at night.

I appreciate your ethical thinking.  With that in mind I have some Enron stock that might interest you!

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

I appreciate your ethical thinking.  With that in mind I have some Enron stock that might interest you!

I hope you stick around. Takes balls to let GC drag you into an alliance, fake claim sheriff from that alliance, expose GC in your PM to J23, vote against town in obvious fashion AND try to bribe us with shares.

Very solid effort for a rookie. I applaud you

Just now, luckylager said:

I hope you stick around. Takes balls to let GC drag you into an alliance, fake claim sheriff from that alliance, expose GC in your PM to J23, vote against town in obvious fashion AND try to bribe us with shares.

Very solid effort for a rookie. I applaud you

To be fair GC was a mafia.  I feel like I played this game more like Big Brother instead of strategically, which has lead to my downfall.  If this is my last night it was fun, and I’ll be back for next game (depends if my buddy has wifi at his Cottage).  I’m hoping the town gives me another night to prove my self to them though.