The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flight of the Dirty Birds - Game Over, TOWN WINS!!

Rate this topic

ima keep it real with you guys. it's straight up bad to care too much about the eagle.

if they're town, let them do their thing and blow up baddies. if they're town, they're also likely one or two shot so they might well be a VT right now. I doubt they're scum, but if they are you aren't gonna catch them by looking at the eagle talk. if they're SK, they're going to be more concerned with shooting the mafia than shooting us, since NKs are the biggest vulnerability of an SK who loses the moment they die. the chances of a maf/SK daykill are low too so they're most likely just town. and digging too deep into that just outs a potential PR.

Soaring high above the clouds the Golden Eagle uses his eagle eyes to search for the dirtiest of the dirty birds. Focusing hard he sees what appears to be a bird taking a massive dump on some innocent Girl Guides as they prepare for their picnic.

He drops into attack mode and dives at incredible speed 

WHAMMY! HE SMASHES HIS TARGET AND SINKS HIS TALONS DEEP INTO ITS NECK AND SKULL. As he squeezes tightly he hears the last whimper of a Bush Tit - bushtit.jpg.b9aaefaef4656afcb16d0433efe346cb.jpg "I only crap in bushes... It wasn't me. I'm not a dirty bird!"

@Qwags has been killed. His mangled corpse lies bloody and twitching for a $&!#ting he did not commit.

this does not sound like a scum kill

6 minutes ago, J-23 said:

People don’t want to think outside the box like me. I’m just built different.

I'm a different breed, I'm a different culture, I'm a different man, I'm a different everything.  You ain't built like me, you ain't built for me, you ain't built all like me.

I think Toews vote on me was a lazy scum vote. I think it’s possible he’s scum and he and his teammates are spreading the votes around.

Maybe he’s hoping that a train will start on me. And because he’s the first he gets town cred. 

Right now, Toews is my best choice for a vote. 

Vote Toews

9 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Unvote, vote Sharpshooter 

A lil birdy told me he's dirty

Then that bird is very dirty. Like scummy. 

Either you’re an idiot for listening to that person or you’re an idiot scum for trying to push me as scum. Either way, you’re kinda an idiot. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Then that bird is very dirty. Like scummy. 

Either you’re an idiot for listening to that person or you’re an idiot scum for trying to push me as scum. Either way, you’re kinda an idiot. 

All riled up, I love it.