The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks vs Jets, Bubble Hockey Edition (Exhibition), July 29th @ 7:30pm PST, Sportsnet

Rate this topic

22 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

A part of my brain thinks the Canucks are going to be unbeatable once the puck drops, but the Jets are a tough team for them to beat. It should be a good one. Can't wait. Hoping to see Juolevi get a bit of ice time, and Ferland. 

Really hope OJ gets in and doesn’t look out of place.  That would be huge for us and start putting a lot of things to rest either way.   It’s a tune up game and hope TG uses the time wisely.  Sure he already has a good idea who to play in MIN - would shuffle the fringe cuts into this lineup ... OJ, Ferland, McEwen, LE and even JV...

Well im very surprised theres a season end at all. I mean once the stanley cup finals has been played its like 5 weeks until the next season starts....and omfg what a tight schedule it will be. In any case, i think this break will work in nucks favour, players that were tired will be healthy and ready to go. Amazing how much ive missed the game and for the first time in a long while its like life feels just a bit more normal again. 

jets have always been difficult since they play with high pressure so i just hope we can get a W and go into the next stage on a positive note. 

25 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

We may be in trouble....

For the first time in almost a decade ...the pundits are all picking us to win the series with the Wild....!

I still think we can do it though...and if we do...i predict that the Wild will win the draft lottery....

If we lose we win the Lafreniere sweepstakes...!

Well if you believe in Canuck luck, then we would lose the series, lose the sweepstakes and yet again drop another spot in the draft order for where we should be drafting. 2020 has been a messed up year though, so maybe things will be different.