The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCRR: (1) St. Louis Blues vs. (2) Colorado Avalanche vs. (3) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (4) Dallas Stars

Rate this topic

3155__stanley_cup_playoffs-special_event

Western Conference Round Robin

8782_st_louis_blues-primary_on_dark-20091064_colorado_avalanche-primary_on_dark-

1808_vegas_golden_knights-primary_on_dar3531_dallas_stars-primary_dark-2014.png

(1) St. Louis Blues vs. (2) Colorado Avalanche vs. (3) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (4) Dallas Stars

Sunday, Aug. 02: Blues vs. Avalanche, 3:30 pm PT | NBCSN, NHL.TV, SN360, TVAS2, FS-MW, ALT
Monday, Aug. 03: Stars vs. Golden Knights, 3:30 pm PT | NHLN, NHL.TV, SN1, ATTSN-RM, FS-SW
Wednesday, Aug. 05: Avalanche vs. Stars, 3:30 pm PT | NHLN, NHL.TV, FX-CA, FS-SW, ALT
Thursday, Aug. 06: Golden Knights vs. Blues, TBD
Saturday, Aug. 08: Golden Knights vs. Avalanche, TBD
Sunday, Aug. 09: Stars vs. Blues, TBD

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'm just streaming on the PC (legally via Sportsnet).

Ahhh ok yah I ended up doing the same.  Damn the Avs are an exciting team.  Like you know they're exciting, but then you watch them and they're even more exciting.

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

Ahhh ok yah I ended up doing the same.  Damn the Avs are an exciting team.  Like you know they're exciting, but then you watch them and they're even more exciting.

I almost don't wanna meet them in the playoffs because I'll end up hating them again.  MacKinnon is the best player in the league and a treat to watch.

Edited by King Heffy

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I almost don't wanna meet them in the playoffs because I'll end up hating them again.  MacKinnon is the best player in the league and a treat to watch.

Yah I agree.  Mackinnon is my favourite player in the league.  He's just absolutely sensational.  Like maybe McDavid is better, but Mackinnon's just got that ooo and ahhh feeling when watching him play.

3 minutes ago, JamesBlondage said:

Did Nazem Kadri just score the winner with less than a second on the clock??

Less than 0.1 seconds, it looks like. It was so late that the overhead camera didn't have another video frame between the puck crossing the line and the clock running out.

Edited by Brad Marchand
  • Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Less than 0.1 seconds, it looks like. It was so late that the overhead camera didn't have another video frame between the puck crossing the line and the clock running out.

Insane! What a tough way to lose....