photography lets see your best shots in last 2 yrs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, EP Phone Home said:

1.Cypress mountain sunset

2. On the road from Vegas to the Grand Canyon in 2019

6755C781-CEC9-400B-B3C3-DDBB9D1EA51F.jpeg

0280DA20-60A1-4020-AC6E-373229069323.jpeg

The picture of the road is fantastic stuff. You can almost feel the roughness just looking at it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, JamesBlondage said:

The picture of the road is fantastic stuff. You can almost feel the roughness just looking at it...

Thanks James! I’ll be honest I got down right to the asphalt and asked my buddy to spot the road to make sure there wasn’t anyone coming from behind me. After watching breaking bad I have a deep appreciation for these kind of scenery landscapes. I know we have our lone desert in Osoyoos but I haven’t taken any trips up there since I was younger. Hope to get up there once things get back to normal. 

• Cheers 1

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, gurn said:

Pictures of great beauty, but why can't you recommend going there?

You got me Gurn! Totally worded it wrong, still having my morning coffee lol. But I will say it’s a beautiful place because it’s not a great known spot. It’s becoming more known but for the Canuck fam I would encourage anyone able to visit it to do so. Willie Mitchell runs the Tofino Resort and Marina there too. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

You got me Gurn! Totally worded it wrong, still having my morning coffee lol. But I will say it’s a beautiful place because it’s not a great known spot. It’s becoming more known but for the Canuck fam I would encourage anyone able to visit it to do so. Willie Mitchell runs the Tofino Resort and Marina there too. 

Vancouver Island is likely where I'm going to end up retiring to.

Lived for years over there, between Sidney, Esquimalt and Alert Bay/Port McNeil.

Wonderful scenery and more cougars per square kilometer than anywhere else on earth.

Win.win.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, gurn said:

Vancouver Island is likely where I'm going to end up retiring to.

Lived for years over there, between Sidney, Esquimalt and Alert Bay/Port McNeil.

Wonderful scenery and more cougars per square kilometer than anywhere else on earth.

Win.win.

I hear you, love the gorge in Esquimalt! I wish you the best on your retirement plans on the Island. I have ambitions to retire on Cortes Island just east of Quadra Island. So remote and gives you such peace of mind. Something about the pace of the Island life, brings you back to the bare basics. We are blessed to have such a stunning backdrop we call home here. 

4 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

I hear you, love the gorge in Esquimalt! I wish you the best on your retirement plans on the Island. I have ambitions to retire on Cortes Island just east of Quadra Island. So remote and gives you such peace of mind. Something about the pace of the Island life, brings you back to the bare basics. We are blessed to have such a stunning backdrop we call home here. 

Cortes is a wonderful place. If you have more than a car topper boat, you will find Lund to be just a short trip away; weather and tide permitting.

Can't stress weather and tide enough on the water.

• Like 1