The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

vote luckylager

i think i need to explain to you guys the concept of leaving open wolves to spew their teammates. the reason town have been losing recently is because we knock the easy wolves off so fast that the associations and spew aren't there to look at later on to such a degree. knowing someone is wolf and letting them stay alive is far more powerful than lynching them off the bat because it allows real time analysis. 

that opportunity is gone now that everyone realizes LL is wolf, but try to implement this idea in your play.

also mr declaring slank cover and proceeding not to slank just sounds like he's trying to emulate his previous town games lol. he's super active had an actually weird entrance in trying to red herring us.

3 minutes ago, hoggers said:

vote luckylager

i think i need to explain to you guys the concept of leaving open wolves to spew their teammates. the reason town have been losing recently is because we knock the easy wolves off so fast that the associations and spew aren't there to look at later on to such a degree. knowing someone is wolf and letting them stay alive is far more powerful than lynching them off the bat because it allows real time analysis. 

that opportunity is gone now that everyone realizes LL is wolf, but try to implement this idea in your play.

also mr declaring slank cover and proceeding not to slank just sounds like he's trying to emulate his previous town games lol. he's super active had an actually weird entrance in trying to red herring us.

Fuxk are you talking about? Town won last game

26 minutes ago, hoggers said:

vote luckylager

Whatever man.

I warned you cocksuckers I wouldn't be fully invested and I'm not.

Frankly I'm done going hard for you bastards because the lack of activity in my game has left me bitter and annoyed.

Get the lazy mislynch out of the way early and focus on players who might actually give a &^@#.

Unvote

vote LL

14 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

LL vs MR is a good wagon race IMO

Maybe find a counterwagon I'm scum reading. Dumbotron

Try TR, NIK or any of the lazy cocksmokers who haven't bothered to post yet.

I'll be back after the game, drunk and ready to call people names.

25 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Maybe find a counterwagon I'm scum reading. Dumbotron

Try TR, NIK or any of the lazy cocksmokers who haven't bothered to post yet.

I'll be back after the game, drunk and ready to call people names.

Oh snap, LL has gone aggro