The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4a9d082441554736e1a9b43b022f8909.jpeg

It's 12:49 AM, what are you, a Mormon?

7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

It’s Ad Hominem, you mouth breathing troglodyte. 

Blame autocorrect you big mean ass munching butt plug of cruel unnecessary name calling dick choking cum guzzler.

That post is rated, so dont let yer fuxkin kidz read it

10 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

It’s Ad Hominem, you mouth breathing troglodyte. 

I've got a fuxk.load of vodka and I never sleep. Do you wanna keep going round n round, or put a pin in it and actually look for scum in and outside of Lucky's spew list?

10 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

What’s your reads so far SS? Any players you wanna clear or are suspicious of

Z and AV probably the top two sus. 

If Hogs really is Sherriff then I’ll hoping he’ll clear one or two players for town. 

LL brought up 8 players in his spew post, and they all interacted in different ways in his diatribe. I've broken them down as follows, but I do ask others to weigh in and give their thoughts as well.

BJ, Zfetch, NIK, TR18, GC16, MR, BoKnows.

BJ & Z: BJ is brought up with emphasis on his protection of Z's entrance. It's fairly brief.

NIK & TR18: NIK is brought up for his defense of TR18, and overall tone & banter.

These connections lead LL to first list BJ, Z, & TR18...then he adds NIK afterwards, despite the fact he brought up NIK's defense of TR18 previously.

He then throws out GC16, and calls out 112...I think this was a shade attempt to push a VK on a quiet, but potent player. He does the 112 reference twice, so it was noooooo mistake.

Afterwards, BoKnows & MR are tossed out, but not associated with any other players, just LL mudslinging really, especially with BoKnows. Z is also given a parting jab.

HOGGERS IS TOTALLY UNMENTIONED.

I find this odd, especially in light of hoggers ability and posting frequency. His absence from LL's lists at all, combined with his CC at the SAME TIME that LL's Sheriff claim.

And then we must not forget...the MK was on Aladeen, who LL TP cleared, and who also claimed to be in contact with the Sheriff.

In order for the Mafia to kill Aladeen, they had to believe his death was better for them than @hoggers, the claimed Sheriff. Unless he's also Maf. 

Remember the whole "who's even, I'm odd" Sheriff discussion those two had...that those two brought up?

LL & Hoggs claim Sheriff. Aladeen says "I got PM'd by Sheriff!" 

LL gets flipped MAF, so of course the MK should fall to Hoggs...but goes to Aladeen instead.

Vote Hoggers

7 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

LL brought up 8 players in his spew post, and they all interacted in different ways in his diatribe. I've broken them down as follows, but I do ask others to weigh in and give their thoughts as well.

BJ & Z: BJ is brought up with emphasis on his protection of Z's entrance. It's fairly brief.

NIK & TR18: NIK is brought up for his defense of TR18, and overall tone & banter.

These connections lead LL to first list BJ, Z, & TR18...then he adds NIK afterwards, despite the fact he brought up NIK's defense of TR18 previously.

He then throws out GC16, and calls out 112...I think this was a shade attempt to push a VK on a quiet, but potent player. He does the 112 reference twice, so it was noooooo mistake.

Afterwards, BoKnows & MR are tossed out, but not associated with any other players, just LL mudslinging really, especially with BoKnows. Z is also given a parting jab.

I find this odd, especially in light of hoggers ability and posting frequency. His absence from LL's lists at all, combined with his CC at the SAME TIME that LL's Sheriff claim.

And then we must not forget...the MK was on Aladeen, who LL TP cleared, and who also claimed to be in contact with the Sheriff.

In order for the Mafia to kill Aladeen, they had to believe his death was better for them than @hoggers, the claimed Sheriff. Unless he's also Maf. 

Remember the whole "who's even, I'm odd" Sheriff discussion those two had...that those two brought up?

LL gets flipped MAF, so of course the MK should fall to Hoggs...but goes to Aladeen instead.

Vote Hoggers

Don’t you think that’s a fairly large risk for the team to essentially false claim half the team? I get your theory but it’s such a risky move for the scum team

• Huggy Bear 1
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Don’t you think that’s a fairly large risk for the team to essentially false claim half the team? I get your theory but it’s such a risky move for the scum team

Don't you think it's riskier to leave the claimed Sheriff alive? 

11 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Vote Hoggers

I get that Hogs ought to have been MK’d over Al, but scum may take him out at N2. I agree, the question is why didn’t they take him out first? If they take him out in N2(hopefully Doc puts a save on him) then we know he was telling the truth(if the MK flip reveals role)

Its possible scum didn’t believe Hogs and thought Al was really the Sheriff. Or, it’s possible Hogs is scum. Or, it’s possible scum screwed up. It could be any one of those scenarios. 

• Vintage 1