The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I get that Hogs ought to have been MK’d over Al, but scum may take him out at N2. I agree, the question is why didn’t they take him out first? If they take him out in N2(hopefully Doc puts a save on him) then we know he was telling the truth(if the MK flip reveals role)

Its possible scum didn’t believe Hogs and thought Al was really the Sheriff. Or, it’s possible Hogs is scum. Or, it’s possible scum screwed up. It could be any one of those scenarios. 

I'm down with this. I did post a list, I have Hoggs as determined by his results/future actions. I also want to pressure him now...he had a post I noticed earlier re: LL getting outed, and the value of letting scum survive in the thread to gain..."info"....

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

What do you mean 

You should absolutely slaughter scum when you catch them, a la' LL this game....yes, you lose some discussion. But if left unchecked, ? Scum instead of Nailed Scum are far worse, as they can sew doubt amongst the Town.

Hoggers is demonstrating this given the 1st Rd interactions, the simultaneous CC of Sheriff, & LL's flip.

9 hours ago, luckylager said:

Last words - Not only is my scum frozen in &^@#ing carbonite, I didn't actually want to play this game. My will was diminished further when I randed scum (I absolutely hate being scum and will never learn to enjoy it) but I promised my team I would at least be a &^@#ing prick and go throw some mud around.

Finally, I dont mean anything $&!#ty I said. Everyone on CDC mafia is awesome and I actually like you people even though we've never met. (Except @Salacious Crumb, we've met and I hope you're well ol pal)

I wonder why these flow kids keep getting banned. It's possible to be a total asshole and not get banned for it.

I cant thank you turds enough for killing me. Love you all to bits.

Good luck everyone

@falcon45ca