The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

bluejay started the game off weird with an awkward tone but built his game slowly through solid reads and analysis. the part that sucked was voting AV over LL, but from what i understand, bluejay was trying to get LL to slip some information in trying to stay alive.

naslund, bluejay, and falcon are all solid town for me

Bluejay, Falcon, and Hoggers are my 100% town core (myself included obviously).

NIK is town lean.  Had bad vibes at the beginning of the game but those feelings have completely went away.

MR is confusing (as per usual).  I'll put him as town lean for now.

Z is always a difficult read for me.  He's playing like usual, town lean.

GC seems quiet which has me putting her as Mafia lean.

Never played a game with Aladeen before so he's null.

Never played a game with AV before but he's relatively inactive.  That lines up with LL's frozen in carbonite comments.  That puts him as Maf lean for me.

• Like 1
  • Wat 1
1 minute ago, BoKnows said:

Bluejay, Falcon, and Hoggers are my 100% town core (myself included obviously).

NIK is town lean.  Had bad vibes at the beginning of the game but those feelings have completely went away.

MR is confusing (as per usual).  I'll put him as town lean for now.

Z is always a difficult read for me.  He's playing like usual, town lean.

GC seems quiet which has me putting her as Mafia lean.

Never played a game with Aladeen before so he's null.

Never played a game with AV before but he's relatively inactive.  That lines up with LL's frozen in carbonite comments.  That puts him as Maf lean for me.

Aladeen and GC are dead lol. GC was killed by an Serial Killer and Aladeen by the mafia. How do those affect your reads of other players?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Aladeen and GC are dead lol. GC was killed by an Serial Killer and Aladeen by the mafia. How do those affect your reads of other players?

The shift focuses to AV then.  Just took a peek at the player list and noticed DM is playing.  Haven't noticed him yet, that places him as a POE for me.

Just now, hoggers said:

has there ever been a game on canucks where a role makes it so that dead people's roles don't show?

A Zfetch game once that involved MH being 3P/mafia sided. It was a very unique role though that caused MH to die after using his power so I don’t think they are related in Aladeen’s case.

We’ll get a better idea this game with the next MK or 2 if it’s game mechanic related or role related.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hoggers said:

has there ever been a game on canucks where a role makes it so that dead people's roles don't show?

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

A Zfetch game once that involved MH being 3P/mafia sided. It was a very unique role though that caused MH to die after using his power so I don’t think they are related in Aladeen’s case.

We’ll get a better idea this game with the next MK or 2 if it’s game mechanic related or role related.

Back in the day before you guys were around, mafia kills (maybe other kills too?? @Master Radishes ) didn't show roles. It was a mechanic and Toews was especially involved in that era, so that is my wager.