The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Just read everything.  Gotta update my little list, and try to add something of value to this conversation.

DM pointed this out earlier in the game.  It looks like NIK may of mis-spoke, and gave away that he knew they were town.  This gave me instant mafia vibes.

Lucky, NIK, Blue Jay, +1.

NIK & BJ knew that LL was caught.  They blended in with everyone else and rode the bus.

I'm reversing almost everything about this list.

BJ & NIK are scum teaming.  LL was just here to set up a smoke screen and "mudsling" as you guys say.  LL served as a distraction, NIK & BJ are the two main scummers, and there is another who's playing a disappearing act right now.  The fourth can be anyone but AV seems like a popular target.  I think we should hold off on AV and focus in on either BJ or NIK.  If one of them flips we know they're teaming.  Then we can go through the null players one by one until town wins.

Vote BJ

I like your effort BK it was solid. A+ for effort D- reads

your first quote post of me was a joke/reference to last game and what happened with MR (Which you were playing I might add)

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

I like your effort BK it was solid. A+ for effort D- reads

your first quote post of me was a joke/reference to last game and what happened with MR (Which you were playing I might add)

That's still a passing grade ;) 

I can barely remember what I had for lunch let alone what happened in the last game of mafia.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Just read everything.  Gotta update my little list, and try to add something of value to this conversation.

DM pointed this out earlier in the game.  It looks like NIK may of mis-spoke, and gave away that he knew they were town.  This gave me instant mafia vibes.

Lucky, NIK, Blue Jay, +1.

NIK & BJ knew that LL was caught.  They blended in with everyone else and rode the bus.

I'm reversing almost everything about this list.

BJ & NIK are scum teaming.  LL was just here to set up a smoke screen and "mudsling" as you guys say.  LL served as a distraction, NIK & BJ are the two main scummers, and there is another who's playing a disappearing act right now.  The fourth can be anyone but AV seems like a popular target.  I think we should hold off on AV and focus in on either BJ or NIK.  If one of them flips we know they're teaming.  Then we can go through the null players one by one until town wins.

Vote BJ

I like it tbh

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, hoggers said:

????

i can read people good but i can't read minds. at least not yet, so you gotta give me something to work with

You read me as town in R1. I didn’t play yesterday because I was out getting $&!# faced. So because I didn’t play yesterday and am nursing a wicked hangover, now I’m a scum candidate? Give your pork head a shake. 

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’m so hungover right and am gonna hardclaim coast patrol today. Too many Patrons and Handgrenades last night. Can’t recover like I used to. Enjoy your youth. It’s all downhill after 25. 

And, you sound like a scum member trying too hard to sound townie with your ‘push’ with me. You’re no NIK. 

Dude, I'm Gen X. I'm not a pussy tho, so I play drunk, I play high, and I 0lsy hungover.