The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I have literally nothing on TL and I think that’s by intention, not time commitment.

You're just guessing though, there's no basis behind this

The most I can say is, I think if I had mafia teammates they would be forcing me to be a bit more active than I have been

Just now, Time Lord said:

You're just guessing though, there's no basis behind this

The most I can say is, I think if I had mafia teammates they would be forcing me to be a bit more active than I have been

Not anymore. Even if it’s forced, I’m more decisive in my opinion about you now.

2nd paragraph is WIFOM speculation that I can’t really agree or disagree with.

I would lynch you right now if I had a gun to my head and others sound like they are warming up to it as well. Your reads list doesn’t make sense. Z, AV, and SS have all thrown mud at each other when pressure has been on them. Bussing narrative can’t be ruled out by any of them, but then maybe the same can be said about you now that you have some pressure.

Not really seeing a consensus so I’ll go ahead and put up some lynch pool nominations:

MR

Blinzer/DM

BK

AV/TL - can be solved in later rounds with more body of work and flips.

BK/TR18 are kind of in the same category for me. Both have responded when called out by others, the difference for me is LL went after TR18. I kind of side with falcon about LL kind of hitting him, but not super hard with suspicion. Problem is I have my own suspicion of falcon.

Blinzer/DM are low risk lynches imo.

Alright, the jig is up.  Yeah, I had no posting restrictions or anything like that.  I'm just vanilla town.

I learned a few things.

1. unvote, vote Sharpshooter

2. TheRocket18 is basically also confirmed mafia.

Feel free to PM me if you wish to talk.  I have had such a lovely time talking to a few of you :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not really seeing a consensus so I’ll go ahead and put up some lynch pool nominations:

MR

Blinzer/DM

BK

AV/TL - can be solved in later rounds with more body of work and flips.

BK/TR18 are kind of in the same category for me. Both have responded when called out by others, the difference for me is LL went after TR18. I kind of side with falcon about LL kind of hitting him, but not super hard with suspicion. Problem is I have my own suspicion of falcon.

Blinzer/DM are low risk lynches imo.

MR & TR18 are superb wagons tonight IMO.

I don't trust you yet either.

Something tells me the birds are both clean, and lucky was the yucky one.

There's s certain poetry about that he probably loves.

• Huggy Bear 2