Sign in to follow this  
Intoewsables

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

What about Aladeen's suspicions of you AV?

 

Thats all i'm going off.

He may have been completly wrong.... but as far as i know for sure.... 

he's my only other teammate.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I mean, did you people honestly believe I was "frozen" because Aladeen voted for me?  No because if you did, I'd be in DPS right now.

 

TheRocket18 came into R1, saw luckylager was picking up steam, and said "I'm gonna vote with the town against AV". Then, today, he changed his reasoning to "uhh Aladeen voted for him so thats why I did" which 1) implies that he knows Aladeen is town, 2) is different from what he initially said.

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone in contact with Aladeen so called sheriff should be cautious.

 

There are no n0 investigations from what I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, J-23 said:

Anyone in contact with Aladeen so called sheriff should be cautious.

 

There are no n0 investigations from what I know.

Are you saying this off experience?

i swear a few games people have got a N0 peak

Share this post


Link to post

AV not having AV as his profile pic is concerning.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, J-23 said:

AV not having AV as his profile pic is concerning.

Av not doing poems or cryptic messages/voting for NIK is also concerning

  • Huggy Bear 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

Are you saying this off experience?

Remember that game I was sheriff and nobody believed me :lol:

 

The couple of times I was sheriff never got a n0 investigation.

 

But Aladeen is far more veteran than me, so maybe...@Blue Jay what you think.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Player Votes on Player From Player(s)
Sharpshooter 4 Kurisu, Time Lord, Alain Vigneault, Blue Jay 22
Blue Jay 22 2 DarthMelvin, BoKnows
Alain Vigneault 2 TheRocket18, Sharpshooter
falcon45ca 1 Zfetch
BoKnows 1 J-23
naslund.is.king 1 Master Radishes
Time Lord 1 hoggers
TheRocket18 1 falcon45ca

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Remember that game I was sheriff and nobody believed me :lol:

 

The couple of times I was sheriff never got a n0 investigation.

 

But Aladeen is far more veteran than me, so maybe...@Blue Jay what you think.

Aladeen’s progression leading up to last nightfall makes me believe him. He was going AV before lucky claimed. When lucky did, he switched and made his proclamation that he was in contact. With him being MK’d, it makes me think the mafia believed him as well. In a game with PMs, I think anyone that comes into contact with the “sheriff” should ask for proof that they messaged Aladeen. Seems like the easiest way to clear themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Aladeen’s progression leading up to last nightfall makes me believe him. He was going AV before lucky claimed. When lucky did, he switched and made his proclamation that he was in contact. With him being MK’d, it makes me think the mafia believed him as well. In a game with PMs, I think anyone that comes into contact with the “sheriff” should ask for proof that they messaged Aladeen. Seems like the easiest way to clear themselves.

They could have also believed Aladeen was the sheriff and making a “story” j-23 did that one not too long ago if I remember correctly

@hoggers could very well be in danger tonight with his claim

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Honestly, let’s just vote out MR tonight.

I was wondering how he got out the Wagons

Soo many changes tonight

Share this post


Link to post

Has the sheriff n1 investigation come out?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, J-23 said:

Has the sheriff n1 investigation come out?

No. I’m not so sure hoggers was the sheriff tbh. He’s a master of the plays 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

No. I’m not so sure hoggers was the sheriff tbh. He’s a master of the plays 

Hoggers claims sheriff like every game. Idk why he and PL claim a 1000 roles every game, makes it more difficult for the TP.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, J-23 said:

Hoggers claims sheriff like every game. Idk why he and PL claim a 1000 roles every game, makes it more difficult for the TP.

Well...someone had to call out lucky lager on his BS

  • Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, J-23 said:

Hoggers claims sheriff like every game. Idk why he and PL claim a 1000 roles every game, makes it more difficult for the TP.

imagine how the scum feel

 

trying to piece this game together. ill let you guys know who to move on when i know

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Well...someone had to call out lucky lager on his BS

Fair enough. 

 

What you think of DM?

 

He said something along the lines of "Aladeen said you would be here" to me, but I don't recall seeing any interaction between him and Aladeen.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Honestly, let’s just vote out MR tonight.

I'm not opposed to this.

 

My scum list still remains with MR-BK-Rocket even with the $&!# ton of OMGUS going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, J-23 said:

Fair enough. 

 

What you think of DM?

 

He said something along the lines of "Aladeen said you would be here" to me, but I don't recall seeing any interaction between him and Aladeen.

DM Is in the innactives group for me.

his posting has been suspiciously low tho for typical DM

When he was scum his tone/text: gif ratio was off and that was the only give away

coin flip really

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.