The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

I mean, did you people honestly believe I was "frozen" because Aladeen voted for me?  No because if you did, I'd be in DPS right now.

TheRocket18 came into R1, saw luckylager was picking up steam, and said "I'm gonna vote with the town against AV". Then, today, he changed his reasoning to "uhh Aladeen voted for him so thats why I did" which 1) implies that he knows Aladeen is town, 2) is different from what he initially said.

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

Are you saying this off experience?

Remember that game I was sheriff and nobody believed me :lol:

The couple of times I was sheriff never got a n0 investigation.

But Aladeen is far more veteran than me, so maybe...@Blue Jay what you think.

• Upvote 1

Player Votes on Player From Player(s)
Sharpshooter 4 Kurisu, Time Lord, Alain Vigneault, Blue Jay 22
Blue Jay 22 2 DarthMelvin, BoKnows
Alain Vigneault 2 TheRocket18, Sharpshooter
falcon45ca 1 Zfetch
BoKnows 1 J-23
naslund.is.king 1 Master Radishes
Time Lord 1 hoggers
TheRocket18 1 falcon45ca

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Remember that game I was sheriff and nobody believed me :lol:

The couple of times I was sheriff never got a n0 investigation.

But Aladeen is far more veteran than me, so maybe...@Blue Jay what you think.

Aladeen’s progression leading up to last nightfall makes me believe him. He was going AV before lucky claimed. When lucky did, he switched and made his proclamation that he was in contact. With him being MK’d, it makes me think the mafia believed him as well. In a game with PMs, I think anyone that comes into contact with the “sheriff” should ask for proof that they messaged Aladeen. Seems like the easiest way to clear themselves.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Aladeen’s progression leading up to last nightfall makes me believe him. He was going AV before lucky claimed. When lucky did, he switched and made his proclamation that he was in contact. With him being MK’d, it makes me think the mafia believed him as well. In a game with PMs, I think anyone that comes into contact with the “sheriff” should ask for proof that they messaged Aladeen. Seems like the easiest way to clear themselves.

They could have also believed Aladeen was the sheriff and making a “story” j-23 did that one not too long ago if I remember correctly

@hoggers could very well be in danger tonight with his claim

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

No. I’m not so sure hoggers was the sheriff tbh. He’s a master of the plays 

Hoggers claims sheriff like every game. Idk why he and PL claim a 1000 roles every game, makes it more difficult for the TP.

Just now, J-23 said:

Hoggers claims sheriff like every game. Idk why he and PL claim a 1000 roles every game, makes it more difficult for the TP.

imagine how the scum feel

trying to piece this game together. ill let you guys know who to move on when i know

• Like 1
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Well...someone had to call out lucky lager on his BS

Fair enough. 

What you think of DM?

He said something along the lines of "Aladeen said you would be here" to me, but I don't recall seeing any interaction between him and Aladeen.

Just now, J-23 said:

Fair enough. 

What you think of DM?

He said something along the lines of "Aladeen said you would be here" to me, but I don't recall seeing any interaction between him and Aladeen.

DM Is in the innactives group for me.

his posting has been suspiciously low tho for typical DM

When he was scum his tone/text: gif ratio was off and that was the only give away

coin flip really