Sign in to follow this  
Intoewsables

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

We might learn a lot by voting for falcon45ca tonight.

Just say NO to info-chops.

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

I can go for this.

 

Falcon has been a lot more assertive compared to last game when he flipped town.

Assertiveness isn’t necessarily a scum tell. He’s played assertively before as well, although I can’t recall what he flipped. 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Unvote, Vote Time Lord

Why the quick move to the TL wagon after all that work on Falc?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Why the quick move to the TL wagon after all that work on Falc?

No particular reason.  Time Lord is also a candidate for lynch.

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Assertiveness isn’t necessarily a scum tell. He’s played assertively before as well, although I can’t recall what he flipped. 

Mmm delicious fluff post

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not opposed to getting lynched, I'm totally vanilla so no special loss to the town.

 

 

I still feel MR & SS are better 2agons, but if you're gonna wagon me, then at least make it a good one.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Mmm delicious fluff post

As is yours. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, falcon45ca said:

I'm not opposed to getting lynched, I'm totally vanilla so no special loss to the town.

 

 

I still feel MR & SS are better 2agons, but if you're gonna wagon me, then at least make it a good one.

I think TL and MR might be the better wagons tonight. 

  • Huggy Bear 1

Share this post


Link to post

DM is very in his town meta

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I think TL and MR might be the better wagons tonight. 

I can get behind this.

 

 

 

Anyone else feel that Kurisu is low key playing a solid scum game?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

I can get behind this.

 

 

 

Anyone else feel that Kurisu is low key playing a solid scum game?

Yep. Just making snarky fluff comments 

Share this post


Link to post

Fixing like the OMGUS and last minute vote switching from TL. Not his game at all

 

Vote TL

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, J-23 said:

Didn’t like the OMGUS and last minute vote switching from TL. Not his game at all

 

Vote TL

Edit

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Fixing like the OMGUS and last minute vote switching from TL. Not his game at all

 

Vote TL

Only thing I’m unsure about is hoggers was fine with a tl lynch

was it a confusion tactic or going for a mislynch 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Only thing I’m unsure about is hoggers was fine with a tl lynch

was it a confusion tactic or going for a mislynch 

Have to look into it again in a bit

 

TBL have 73 shots one net.

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Only thing I’m unsure about is hoggers was fine with a tl lynch

was it a confusion tactic or going for a mislynch 

That’s a good point. I don’t think Hogs would have bussed a teammate unless it was necessary. I could be wrong but it’s not really his style. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Yep. Just making snarky fluff comments 

That's not all I'm doing. I also posted some gifs.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.